California approves cap and trade program

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Another from the approved right wing library sources only.

The website Activistcash is run by the Center for Consumer Freedom. Their 'About Us' FAQ is hysterical... hardcore Libertarian group

"Do you have a bias?
Yes! We believe that only you know what's best for you."

cracksmokers.jpg

770x140_blogbanner-new.jpg

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another from the approved right wing library sources only.

The website Activistcash is run by the Center for Consumer Freedom. Their 'About Us' FAQ is hysterical... hardcore Libertarian group

"Do you have a bias?
Yes! We believe that only you know what's best for you."

Why won't you even entertain the idea that some of the data you have may be flawed and biased? Anything against your points is always "right wing". There are some very smart people with theories just as good as your heroes.

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why won't you even entertain the idea that some of the data you have may be flawed and biased? Anything against your points is always "right wing". There are some very smart people with theories just as good as your heroes.

I do. I have quoted Ron Paul and others on issues... including the Republicans on deficits on your Warren Buffet thread.

I posted a clip from the article above and it was KSG who slammed the source as being left wing. I just evened the score.

Luckynumber3

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the next round of "let's ban back yard BBQ because it pollutes".

Ah, how could I forget the good old spare the air days?

Im pretty sure that they banned burning wood in your fireplace last christmas and new years and the coldest days where you needed to burn wood the most. Its always insanity when they call lame spare the air days...

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Were you around for the monkey jacking off emoticon?

No... I missed that one... thank God! :laugh2:

After I BBQ some hot dogs and sausages and pile them high with chili, cheese, and onions tonight I'll definitely be polluting the air so maybe there is something to that!

And suddenly I see that the dreaded fart emoticon might actually be a useful lil' critter...

--R :laugh2:

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
And suddenly I see that the dreaded fart emoticon might actually be a useful lil' critter...

Ain't gonna be nothin' little about these. I'm personally gonna be responsible for melting a couple more metres of ice off of Greenland tonight. Take that you Nordic bastards!

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the next round of "let's ban back yard BBQ because it pollutes".

Nah, I just prefer when the air quality is deemed unfit to breath because of an inversion taking place keeping all of the air pollutants in place for long periods of time. It happens here a lot... and in the valleys of CA. Sometimes banning combustion is the best thing to do.

We make the top 10 dirtiest air cities all the time:

Most Polluted Cities: State of the Air 2011 - American Lung Association

Luckynumber3

Reaction score
No... I missed that one... thank God! :laugh2:

Earlier I meant that there was no fart emoticon but that we seriosuly needed one. Besides, it would really help for those "Man I got GAS!" posts. :D

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nah, I just prefer when the air quality is deemed unfit to breath because of an inversion taking place keeping all of the air pollutants in place for long periods of time. It happens here a lot... and in the valleys of CA. Sometimes banning combustion is the best thing to do.

We make the top 10 dirtiest air cities all the time:

Most Polluted Cities: State of the Air 2011 - American Lung Association

We're number one!
We're number one!
We're number one!

Oh wait
my bad :naughty:

Luckynumber3

Reaction score
We're number one!
We're number one!
We're number one!

Oh wait
my bad :naughty:

Whats the short term particle pollution one? Seems like the only one that might be a concern for me.

And im pretty sure we all knew that LA has crappy air...

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Whats the short term particle pollution one? Seems like the only one that might be a concern for me.

And im pretty sure we all knew that LA has crappy air...

I'm in the San Fernando Valley. Brown air, can't see the mountain that is "right there" - nuff said?

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Earlier I meant that there was no fart emoticon but that we seriosuly needed one. Besides, it would really help for those "Man I got GAS!" posts. :D

Well, apparently responding to popular demand, Thumper provided us with a farticon... see post 11! :laugh2:

Still wondering what the masturbating monkey emoticon Colchar invoked might be good for, however... :hmm:

--R :D

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
You and me both buddy. Moonbeam and his crony legislature are getting close to driving a lot of people out of the state.

The only thing, and I mean only thing, keeping me here, is the circumstance of my son's mom's health. Were it not for her battles with breast cancer, I would've taken him to Texas years ago.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Well, apparently responding to popular demand, Thumper provided us with a farticon... see post 11! :laugh2:

Still wondering what the masturbating monkey emoticon Colchar invoked might be good for, however... :hmm:

Always handy when dealing with someone infatuated with the sound of their own voice:

2w5rdsi.jpg

Of course, another yankin' smiley is better for one of our many "Appreciation" threads:

dqoisl.jpg

Luckynumber3

Reaction score

fart-3.gif

LOL!

Always handy when dealing with someone infatuated with the sound of their own voice:

2w5rdsi.jpg

Of course, another yankin' smiley is better for one of our many "Appreciation" threads:

dqoisl.jpg

:laugh2:

morrow

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me, not a good move. Arizona or Nevada might fill your bill better.
Thanks for the suggestion, but i've actually been researching this for a few years. I'm originally from the bay area in CA but it's just way too crowded there now. San Diego is like the most even tempered climate in the USA, and it's dry. AZ and Nevada are just way too hot DESERT.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Yeah, but as pretty as it is down there, they're still subject to Sacramento screwing. Arizona, in particular, has a political climate that seems more in line with what I've seen you espouse here.

/.02

Latest Threads