CA pisses me off

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
No kidding? I am literally 15 mins away. 3 miles from Kiser Lake.
Spent many a weekend at Kiser Lake and Indian Lake as well! I miss Ohio and the wide open outdoors, but my wife can't stand the winters. We may go back and forth after I retire?

Do you ever play the Dayton or Cincinnati music scene? My hometown band RIND is doing really good there. They have released two CD's.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Here you go Dave:
This is a recipe I found for the Salsa Negra (or Salsa Baja) from Baja Fresh. The trick behind the flavor (and color) in this recipe is the heavily roasted tomatoes.

Here are the ingredients for the recipe:
10 large tomatoes for grilling/broiling
2 jalapenos (adjust amount for heat)
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 large onion - coarsely chopped
1 tbsp garlic - chopped
1 can clear chicken/vegetable broth
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup cilantro - chopped
2-3 fresh tomatoes - diced
Salt to taste
Full instructions. Let us know how it turned out.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Spent many a weekend at Kiser Lake and Indian Lake as well! I miss Ohio and the wide open outdoors, but my wife can't stand the winters. We may go back and forth after I retire?

Do you ever play the Dayton or Cincinnati music scene? My hometown band RIND is doing really good there. They have released two CD's.
Mostly around saint Mary's Lake. Dayton has become mostly metal and some folk type stuff. I THINK I have heard of RIND.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
Mostly around saint Mary's Lake. Dayton has become mostly metal and some folk type stuff. I THINK I have heard of RIND.
RIND is more geared toward Classic Rock with a little hard stuff thrown in. They have a big following and won a battle of the bands to open for Hinder.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
When making guac, use these (chopped) and add a couple tablespoons of the brine to it...

Trader Joe's

Latest Threads