Bye, bye Henry...

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hopefully in tears. I really enjoy it when it's a guy. I usually hold the door for him and whisper "Better get looking for some work or that pretty wife of yours is gonna shit-can your sorry ass and take up with a real man that's got a job."

Remember when Dilemma was the nice guy who took pics of birds?
Pepperidge Farms remembers.

ShoalsRanger

Reaction score
From last reports he was going to step down to take the food and beverage job. But the paper has him quoted saying "I am the boss". Also heard he has a TV show coming up called "Henry's High". Weird coincidence.

full

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I have heard rumours today that Henry Juszkiewicz has had his executive powers as CEO taken from him, though they haven't sacked him yet.

Anyone else heard anything?

I`m a kind of lost ..... it`s not April 1st, it`s not friday, wtf :hmm:

haystack

Reaction score
In summary, no one has heard this "rumor"..... Including the OP.

Reactions: Who

Phil W

Reaction score
I heard he's been sacked for sexually abusing himself.

Dino Velvet

Reaction score
I heard Henry was sacking all the little accounts because they were whiney PIA's.

tolm

Bigsby Junkie
Reaction score
Maybe there was a Gibson-employee (American) Football match and Henry was playing quarterback?

rick31797

Reaction score
There is no way in hell his creditors can fire him, it’s his company, he can do what he wants....The creditors can take him to court for money owed..that’s it....

scott1970

Reaction score
A particularly disliked city manager got sacked almost two years ago. His replacement wouldn't allow any employee to give him a ride home on city time nor would he let the outgoing city manager use his city issued car. So, this poor schmuck had to walk home carrying a cardboard box full of stuff from his desk. He seemed so much less arrogant while doing his unemployed street walk home.

Anger

Reaction score
What about Steve Jobs and Apple back in 1985. Did the board of directors sack him? No, but they took him so much power to force him to resign.

So, it is possible but unlikely.

Neil(UK)

Reaction score
So where does "the rumour" come from?

Because nobody else seems to have heard it.

hossdaddy

Reaction score
I don't know....but whoever is responsible for the Les Paul "Robot", as well as the "G-Force" bullcrap, as well as "Richlite" ( which is really just cheap ,recycled, ground up PLASTIC!!!! why don't the bastards call it "PLASTIC????????) fingerboards on a Les Paul CUSTOM....whoever is responsible for these "bright ideas", should be hung by the neck until dead, drawn and quartered, keel-hauled, and left out for the buzzards to munch on!!!! Oh yeah, lest I forget, "weight-relieved bodies"!!!! WTF??????

cmjohnson

Reaction score
One could only hope...but Gibson's problems are more than just an owner who is a special brand of nut. Gibson is out of touch with the players. We don't need Robot guitars, we don't need a new uber-expensive "limited edition" that just 25 well-heeled doctors and lawyers will buy out of some distorted belief that they're getting something that anybody will ooh and aah over ten years from now, what we need from Gibson is really good solid guitars that are like the ones we have wanted all along, and priced for the regular guy to afford. We want straight-ahead Les Pauls, SGs, Firebirds, Vs, Explorers, etc. And WELL MADE one, which may require moving the factory and firing most of the existing workforce, most of whom seem to show up only for the love of a paycheck rather than for the love of making finely crafted musical instruments.

The best thing that could happen to Gibson would be for it to be bought out by Paul Reed Smith, relocated, and restaffed by PRS alumni and PRS trained guitar-building enthusiasts. He would restore Gibson to its proper place. And enrich himself even further in the process.

Dave_W

Reaction score
What about Steve Jobs and Apple back in 1985. Did the board of directors sack him? No, but they took him so much power to force him to resign.

So, it is possible but unlikely.

Henry is the only director. Seriously. There are other executives (Berryman is president, Henry is chairman and CEO) but there's no board, and if he were to appoint a board, it wouldn't have the power to remove him.

If Gibson defaults, creditors can take possession of whatever is secured. They can't force him out as long as he still retains ownership.

Latest Threads