Burny RSG-140JP What can you tell me about them?

mjross

Reaction score
I’ve been looking at doubleneck guitars and was wondering if any of you fine people have any experience with the Burny RSG-140JP, it‘s the Jimmy Page model. Not very familiar with Burny guitars. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

J-Dizzle

Reaction score
Not that exact model but I have an earlier version of the JP Burny double neck from the late 70s.

Great guitar. What can I say. Plays great. Sounds great. Another great MIJ guitar.

You're basically getting the pagey doubleneck experience without taking out a 2nd mortgage.

Roxy13

Reaction score
As a JP fan I always think I want one, but the reality is that it's probably a pretty large guitar for a small woman. But, you never know, I might still get one anyway someday.

I do have 5 Burny SGs and feel they are all good quality if that helps any.

mjross

Reaction score
As a JP fan I always think I want one, but the reality is that it's probably a pretty large guitar for a small woman. But, you never know, I might still get one anyway someday.

I do have 5 Burny SGs and feel they are all good quality if that helps any.
Well, I’m an old guy and understand your issue. For me, it’s weight, though I hear they are just a little over 10 lbs. My Lucille weighs about that much. These days I don’t want to pick up much more than a can of beer. Thanks for the input!

mjross

Reaction score
Well, I made the jump and purchased the doubleneck! Been researching this for a few days now. It was made in the 90’s, most of the reviews I read were very positive. Many said they are essentially the same as Gibson but built in Japan. I have a few Japanese guitars and they are amazing. Many compared them to Epiphone and said they are light years better. I guess I’ll know in a few days! Here it is…

J-Dizzle

Reaction score
Nice!

Post a NGD when it arrives, will be keen to see more pics

Latest Threads