Budda v20?

chrisuk

Reaction score
Hi folks anyone used a budda superdrive v20 with their LP for small gigs?

What's your experience?

fry

Reaction score
Hi folks anyone used a budda superdrive v20 with their LP for small gigs?

What's your experience?
I can’t really help. I had one and sold it just about a month ago. I never took it out of the house, though. Loud as holy hell, should not be a problem gigging with it. I had the V40 212 a couple years ago, bought it because the price was too good to pass up. It was so loud you couldn’t believe it. I never got the volume even halfway, just crazy.

chrisuk

Reaction score
I can’t really help. I had one and sold it just about a month ago. I never took it out of the house, though. Loud as holy hell, should not be a problem gigging with it. I had the V40 212 a couple years ago, bought it because the price was too good to pass up. It was so loud you couldn’t believe it. I never got the volume even halfway, just crazy.
I'm hoping you could get a reasonably loud blackface style clean sound with the 6v6 valves. What do you think?

Did you like it?

fry

Reaction score
I'm hoping you could get a reasonably loud blackface style clean sound with the 6v6 valves. What do you think?

Did you like it?
Might be a challenge to get a good clean at high volume, I think it’ll probably start to break up too early. I didn’t have it long, and didn’t spend much time on the clean channel. I think a really good player can make that amp sing. That ain’t me.

chrisuk

Reaction score
Thanks.

Any other experiences folks?

Latest Threads