Buckle rash aged Les Paul decrease value

Mattcran

Reaction score
He decided to keep the guitar...

He was just trying to get a credit on what he realized in the end was a perfectly fine and extremely rare guitar... Good job calling him out!

runningonempty

Reaction score
so he put you through all that drama because he wanted an extra discount. i wonder if he’s the type who holds up the cashier line because his $1 coupon expired yesterday.

Patek

Reaction score
Well done

he tried to squeeze you for that 25% discount, he probably would have taken 5% or even a dollar the cheap scummy bastard. But you held out, followed the process, and he gave up. Many Congrats to you, happy for you that this nightmare is over.

Just listed my les paul on gum tree as all the stores who would be able to consign are closed due to covid. No way will I sell a high value item least of all a guitar ever again on reverb or eBay.

so he put you through all that drama because he wanted an extra discount. i wonder if he’s the type who holds up the cashier line because his $1 coupon expired yesterday.
Saw that happen literally twice last week. One guy was arguing for ages with the cashier and the other was ranting and raving and left his entire shopping trolly. Should have been arrested for the language he was using

perhaps covid causing that extra strain

NTCP8

Reaction score
I don't know the details why he changed his mind. Before the sale, he had to ask permission from his wife, which is normal for this amount of $...

I'm not accusing him of being dishonest, yes it was a bit annoying but was not losing my sleep over it. He knows his stuff, he has some very nice guitars. I was actually looking forward to get my guitar back. It's not that I need the money, I sold all my gear seeing I'm not playing anymore. I didn't want to sell the AFD, but it was just sitting there collecting dust, so better that someone else can enjoy it.

Now I have the deal with those incompetent people from PayPal. They restricted my account so I can't make any transfers to my bank account. I don't get it why people use PayPal, what a hassle.

Latest Threads