Buckethead....

The Guitarist

Epi Verification Expert
Reaction score
It's more fun watching someone who's been passed on to high school, no less, really think it's "taken for granite" instead of "taken for granted". Not a typo, that's what they thought it was.

The mental image that person must have had every time they heard or used that phrase...:laugh2:
Ignorance is bliss! :laugh2::laugh2:

al3d

Reaction score
it is fine if you did not get to like Bucket....the problem is when you go further and try to find an exact trigger why you could not do so...e.g. the bullshit you mentioned above

I like Him, you don't!...this is as simple!!!
SO...if i get you right..you can Go ape shit telling everyone how great you think he is..but we can not say a word WHY we don't like the guy!...now THAT, is a load of BS man if i've ever smelled some.

LawDaddy

Reaction score
I made a Buckethead Pandora radio channel. It's actually great to work to, it pulls up an interesting mix of instrumental stuff. Don't be afraid, try it.

Gizzorge

Reaction score
Gizzorge: how is this banjo CD? are there structured songs on it or it is rather a noise collection as unfortunately is the case recently (except for diamond and shadows if i recollect correctly)?

I really dig Bucket but not his ultra hardcore noise stuff...
it is experimental, but in a differnt way. it is well, only buckethead could create this. I think if you want to know what he has been going through with his Skeletal issues via his guitar-Jo etc...., give it a listen.......
Loved it!

And, he drew a really cool sketch on it out of the Banjo and signed it on the cover!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31488179&fbid=1511191735616&id=1109064731

God Bless Him!!!

River

Reaction score
it is experimental, but in a differnt way. it is well, only buckethead could create this. I think if you want to know what he has been going through with his Skeletal issues via his guitar-Jo etc...., give it a listen.......
Loved it!

And, he drew a really cool sketch on it out of the Banjo and signed it on the cover!!!!!
Login | Facebook

God Bless Him!!!
God only listens to hymns and spirituals. He doesn't bless da Bukkit any more than he does you or me.

How can something be experimental, but in a different way? Everything experimental is different, or it wouldn't be experimental. You're drowning in hyperbole.

Ride on a Pony

Reaction score
It's more fun watching someone who's been passed on to high school, no less, really think it's "taken for granite" instead of "taken for granted". Not a typo, that's what they thought it was.

The mental image that person must have had every time they heard or used that phrase...:laugh2:
On a similar note...

dynabite

Reaction score
It's truly amazing some of the things taken for granite theses days . . :laugh2:

mcmurray

Reaction score
Music can be as much a visual experience has it can be a audio one to me. it's my thing. if it's not yours, then to each his own i guess. But you can't PUSH an artist or it's music on someone mate.
Definition of music: Music is an art form whose medium is sound. Common elements of music are pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics, and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture. The word derives from Greek μουσική (mousike), "(art) of the Muses."

Music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Music is an aural art, always has been, always will be. To think otherwise is just silly.

If you hear something on the radio and like it, do you really need to see what the artists look like before finalizing your decision? Glad I'm not you mate.

Would you rather they be enlightened to the meaning of the word or be kept in the dark?
Already know the meaning, as I'm sure everyone here does.

Bucket can wank the blues/pentatonic scales with the best of them, have a listen;

The Brain and the Chariot | Travis Dickerson

Reaction score
SO...if i get you right..you can Go ape shit telling everyone how great you think he is..but we can not say a word WHY we don't like the guy!...now THAT, is a load of BS man if i've ever smelled some.
you did not get me right...try harder, I am sure you will be capable of digesting my rather simple thoughts!!! just a hint: I never ever went "ape shit telling everyone how great i think he is"...I just happen to like Him, if you do not I am fine...i will not post videos...will not argue that he is the best/fastest/whatever player....although I am a Bucket fan I will not go as far as some other bucket fans on this forum to "defend my hero"....is it that hard to spot, you know I have a distinct username as well!!!!

this forum is to talk about Him as he has a signature LP model and plays most of the time this very guitar!!! besides he played in GNR - you know the slash thing - hence it seems very reasonable to have some discussion here about this guy...

the least important part of this discussion is who likes him and who not, with special respect to the why this might be the case!! Virtually I am open to discuss anything else bucket related here!

Hope I was clear enough this time?

Reaction score
Loved it!

Login | Facebook

God Bless Him!!!
Thanks...may try this...I do not really fancy the sig thing, so I will be content with the non limited edition...will anyway give it some listen prior buying it..

Reaction score

this made me laugh:) and it is not just a spelling issue:) I normally construct these for fun e.g.:

- it is your souvenir right to decide the way you wanted
- please excavate this issue to your immediate boss
- this building complexus is really something to remember

I cannot think of much more as I am not a native English speaker..

Hack

Reaction score

eta: pic change, this ones better anyway.

Go Buckethead!

mcmurray

Reaction score
^ pretty sure you already posted that one. Another slow day at work mate?

Gizzorge

Reaction score
God only listens to hymns and spirituals. He doesn't bless da Bukkit any more than he does you or me.

How can something be experimental, but in a different way? Everything experimental is different, or it wouldn't be experimental. You're drowning in hyperbole.
It is different from the experimental stuff he usually does (i was speaking to a fan). You're drowning in ignorance.

And, I personally know God has his ear out for sweet tone just like the rest of us!!!!! I hear he digs Gold Tops!!!!!

Hack

Reaction score
I found a picture of this God you speak of, and he is indeed a fan.

River

Reaction score
It is different from the experimental stuff he usually does (i was speaking to a fan). You're drowning in ignorance.<snip>
:laugh2: OK! Ignorance is bliss. I'll take it. I was afraid you were going to insult me.

Latest Threads