Brought to You by Bling (merged)

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
If I want a sharp, crispy crunch, I like my Orange breaking up, goosed by a Bad Monkey.

If I want pure, heavy grind with lotsa bottom end, I crank the Orange.

If I want FUZZ, I can’t get it with my amp and OD. There I use a BuGGFX Raincoat or a BYOC Superfuzz clone.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Am I in denial? Do I want something up my butt? I really don't, I don't want to do this.

"Tim, how about a cherry?"
"Why? I'd rather eat it."
"Eating is boring!"
"You want thrills? JOIN THE FOREIGN LEGION!"

pnuggett

Reaction score
I don't understand the direction this thread has taken. If I understand it, "manscaping" involves trimming or shaving the pubic area. But I can't see how manscaping has anything to do with homosexuality, anal sex, or super kinky sex. Oh well, I guess I'm just getting old.
It doesn't, unless you decide to share it with a bunch of guys on the MLP forum.
Then, GAAYYY!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
If I want a sharp, crispy crunch, I like my Orange breaking up, goosed by a Bad Monkey.

If I want pure, heavy grind with lotsa bottom end, I crank the Orange.

If I want FUZZ, I can’t get it with my amp and OD. There I use a BuGGFX Raincoat or a BYOC Superfuzz clone.
n, how is the Superfuzz clone? Dammit-I'm HOOKED again! FUZZ FUZZ FUZZ!

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
My gal and I are off to see some bands tonite, I'm meeting one of her friends and her boyfriend who are going to be with us tonite. They're pretty hard-core swingers I guess. She and I talked about a threesome with her friend at one time (nope, not my kinda type physically)... and the prospect of a foursome is not even a discussion, but for us but it is a topic of comic proportions to joke about. Since I have not met either of them before, we have a bet going about (a) whether the dude "accidently" brushes by my ass and (b) whether at the end of the evening we get invited for a "drink afterwards", lol.... Uh, "whats 'No' for $500, Alex?"

I think they may try.... but she and I have other plans afterwards.....and it just features us, thank the gods....
We had a swinger outbreak in our area, and it was the worst kept secret. They'd recruit with sex toy parties for the ladies, had "lasagna"/key parties and all sorts of fun ways to wreck their marriages and likely scar their children. We did learn a lot of their lingo and code words which came in handy on one vacation where a couple was seeing if we were in "the lifestyle" which we're not. But it sure was fun playing dumb and giving hints that we were by "misunderstanding" them or misusing their code words.

Last edited: