Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Neck

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • A blend of both

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

ledfree

Reaction score
I use both PUPs on there own and together for rhythm and solos. It seems like every one else. I too play with volume and tone settings to get the desired tone. So we may need more options.

Hackubus

Reaction score
I use the bridge the most, say 85% of the time, and then the middle position for clean parts or when I'm trying to channel Jimmy Page. I think I might use the neck p'up 5 or 6 times at most for a four hour gig. I tend to leave the neck volume at zero so I can get that stutter effect when I hit the toggle switch. Makes a for a cheap mute switch too!

All that being said, for the life of me, I dunno why I don't use my Juniors more often.

tarddoggy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One of the things I have really been diggin' is using both pups dimed,but,with the tone rolled off on the bridge....really screamin' woman tone this way with the 6707s!!!:naughty:

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One of the things I have really been diggin' is using both pups dimed,but,with the tone rolled off on the bridge....really screamin' woman tone this way with the 6707s!!!:naughty:
'woman tone'.. nice way to put it :thumb:

:applause: :wave:

:hippie:

refin

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
WB 6707s.....................I am me in any setting,enjoy them all!
Can't wait for the single coil versions to arrive,nor can my '62 strat!:applause:

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for the single coil versions to arrive,nor can my '62 strat!:applause:
can't wait for :photos: and soundclips! :fingersx:

:applause:

:hippie:

tarddoggy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
ya brother! dont matter what song we're playin',those buggers just SHINE:naughty: Im gettin' another strat,said I would never buy another one,but, those single 6707s changed my mind:shock::rofl:

Samantha

MLP Cub Reporter
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
my favorite combo especially with my flying v is i blend both but i have the neck usually on 9-10 and the bridge on 2-4 so i get a bit of bite.

Latest Threads