Brand New to the Guitar World!

Chymore45

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Charle and this guitar world is all very brand new to me. I recently came across an amazing guitar and have been doing my research and reaching out to the guitar world for help. I figured I would join this Forum to not only get more info/advice but to also ultimately find the right buyer for my guitar. Looking forward to meeting everyone, thanks!

Thundermtn

Reaction score
Paging Charlie Daughtry and Joe Bonamassa, LOL.

Welcome aboard Chymore45. You'll like it here, beware the other place.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
Pics...or it isn't going to happen...ty.

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
I only joined the Les Paul owners world a few years ago myself, and I'm in my 50s!

Like you I joined here looking for information on my own new guitar and care and feeding so I didn't wreck something.

I can tell you that you have made a great choice in coming here.

I have made many new friends and have had so many laughs that I bought a subscription.

This place is better than anything on TV.

You'll pick up on how we roll in here if you just stick around long enough.

I hope you do, and enjoy this place at least as much as I do.

bblooz

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Check out the sticky under the main Les Paul forum called "Les Paul 101". It will give you some basic background on these incredible instruments, and help you decide which one to start with (because eventually you'll have to get more LOL!)

Reactions: Who

AwfulQuiet

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Charle and this guitar world is all very brand new to me. I recently came across an amazing guitar and have been doing my research and reaching out to the guitar world for help. I figured I would join this Forum to not only get more info/advice but to also ultimately find the right buyer for my guitar. Looking forward to meeting everyone, thanks!
Welcome!

Be careful, some people here bite...

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Welcome to the guitar world fella it can be a wonder ful yet...weird one:laugh2::welcome:

Mockbel

Reaction score
Welcome dude.. you will enjoy your time here. Whether you are an info seeker or fun fan.. you will enjoy

Now show us what you have... guitar I mean !

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Reaction score
Welcome dude.. you will enjoy your time here. Whether you are an info seeker or fun fan.. you will enjoy

Now show us what you have... guitar I mean !
Pretty sure he's the fella that posted the 1960 Burst thread. His Grandpappy left it to him.

One in a million...:shock:

Latest Threads