Boss Pedal bottom velcro

redking

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any companies are making a plastic shim for the bottom of boss pedals similar to this product that is made for wah pedals? E.W.S. Wah Board Special

The rubber base is not a great surface for putting the velcro strip on, but if you peel off the rubber, then the metal bottom plate is recessed into the pedal housing and that is just as bad a contact point for the velcro to adhere to the pedal board.

thanks

2009LPGT

Reaction score
I pull the rubber and flip the plate upside down.

Me too, they are still "recessed" but stick solid!! On a few pedals there is enough room that you don't even have to peel the rubber off, but that is the exception usually!

redking

Reaction score

Riffraff12571

Reaction score
Wow, both the Small Bear plate and the Pedalock devices look great! The Pedalock is pretty pricy but very cool. I wish I saw the Small Bear plates before I put Velcro on all of my pedals. I was thinking of making plates like that and decided at the last minute that it would just be a PITA and thought screw it, I'm sick of putting preservation before functionality. I would have definitely bought those plates. My most troublesome pedal is my Line 6 Echo Park. It's heavy as hell and the Velcro doesn't adhere real well to the rubber base. I have a feather light DE7 I could use in it's place but the EP is better at subtle delay.

Latest Threads