Boss IR-200

redking

Reaction score
Basically I spent the last week scouring the internet forums seeking a unit that does "this" (stereo IR loader plus modelling if needed) and then BAM, Boss puts it out the same week. Have to wait till January to get it though - I might get an Iridium in the meantime and then trade it in for the Boss.

Reactions: tzd

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
I looked at this too. I wish they had an IR / Interface only version. I don't remember Boss being that great for amp simulation and the pedal is pretty expensive. Almost makes more sense to spend a little more and get a Hx Stomp or Headrush MX5

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Without watching the video and knowing Josh's personality, I'm guessing the video is actually about how great he thinks the Line 6 POD sounds, correct? I guess satire is lost on many people.
Yes, right off the bat he says people crap on it, say its the worst ever maded (No for modelling, the Original SPyder amps get that dishonor) but in reality it's an amazing product.

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't remember Boss being that great for amp simulation and the pedal is pretty expensive.
A WHOLE lot of Boss Katana owners/players would argue that point.

hbucker

Reaction score
IR-200 looks like a really nice option for an easily totable backup amp.

Latest Threads