Bogner Ecstasy Blue and Red Mini pedals

ErictheRed

Reaction score
Bogner Ecstasy Blue mini and Bogner Ecstasy Red mini distortion pedals, with original boxes and manuals, perfect condition. These only came out at the end of 2018 and have some nice improvements over the larger Ecstasy Red and Blue pedals (active tone controls are a really nice touch, for one).

The pedals sound fantastic and are really versatile with lots of options to pair them with any amp. They are my very favorite pedals for using with Fender combos, but since picking up a Mesa Triple Crown earlier this year (3-channel amp), I just don't need them.

$280 for both, PayPal'd and shipped CONUS, thanks.

P.S. Some people have had trouble powering up these pedals with certain power supplies. My OneSpot works fine, as does my Voodoo Labs Pedal Power +, but I could not get them to turn on consistently with my BBE Supa Charger. I don't know why (high inrush current is my guess). There are a couple of threads at TGP about this if you want to do some Googling. But anyway, with a Voodoo Labs and OneSpot I haven't had any problems.

00X0X_9IRm22svaAh_1200x900.jpg

00202_iXG4eiouerE_1200x900.jpg

freak

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Damn. I so wanted the full sized red one when i first saw it a few years ago....

ErictheRed

Reaction score
Damn. I so wanted the full sized red one when i first saw it a few years ago....
These are better than the full sized versions, seriously (which is why I bought the mini). The active tone controls (instead of passive in the full) work a lot better and you get a bigger range of sounds. The full is quite large, too. Lastly, I was really disappointed with the full in the sense that the Boost was NOT a separate boost. I wish that it had been a separate clean boost that I could engage with or without the rest of the pedal engaged, but it wasn't. It was just an additional gain stage in the pedal that you could step on, which really wasn't usable to me. It made it more distorted, but it didn't cut more or anything.

The mini has a toggle switch, and the boost is the "Hi Gain" position in that toggle switch. So you can still get that level of gain if you want.

I'll do $140 each if you only want one, Paypal'd and shipped CONUS.

freak

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Its something I'll consider thanks

ErictheRed

Reaction score
Okay I'll do $270 for both, absolutely last price drop. I'm surprised these are still here!