Blueberry burst

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a Blueberry burst trad pro v for my first real Les Paul. I was totally in love with the Blueberry Burst finish. Unfortunately it appears to be extremely difficult to find. After my sales guy at my local GC found a few like 5 total available. After calling those locations only 1 store said they had one and it was good. All the others had broken head stocks and were repaired. He had it shipped to the store and it was beautiful. Only problem was it had a repaired headstock to. I ended up settling for the cherry burst. They had a few left in the warehouse unopened.
Is the Blueberry burst just not that popular? I don’t even see it as an available finish on any of the 21 models this year. I hate to say I settled for the cherry burst because it has a amazing top on it. I am very happy with it. But man I just love that Blueberry burst and can’t shake it out of head.
Thanks!
Man, your local store got hosed by the cali store. The must have been like yes, suckers.

Spazeack

Reaction score
Man, your local store got hosed by the cali store. The must have been like yes, suckers.

Yes they where not to happy about being stuck with the guitar. They had it for a good 3-4 months I would call and see if they wanted to make a good deal on it but never would. Then one day i checked there inventory online and it was gone. It had a beautiful top on it

Latest Threads