bling plans to take his art to the canvas.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bling got a Bob Ross oil painting starter kit from SSL this Christmas, so soon his art work will be both on his pedals, and canvas as well =)

Bling goes hard in tha mothafxcxin paint!

nsfw, kids, or grandma
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcWPZFpomKA]Bob Ross (waka flocka Hard In Da Paint) - YouTube[/ame]

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
61snuT9GzyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Paint visions of the afterlife!

this most recent pedal that i did made me think of heaven and hell.

newone222.jpg

gravity shifted the paint a tad, so its not exactly like that now, but very close. this was while it was starting to dry.

half way though it i kept seeing visions of heaven and hell, i see parts of both in this one.

Csharp

Reaction score
Csharp thinks that bling should look into a nice airbrush setup, since Csharp tried this 'Magic' style of oil painting about 25 years ago, and quickly lost interest. The airbrush is much more versatile, and can be used with many types of paint.

Sucks waiting for oils to dry.

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
this most recent pedal that i did made me think of heaven and hell.

newone222.jpg

gravity shifted the paint a tad, so its not exactly like that now, but very close. this was while it was starting to dry.

half way though it i kept seeing visions of heaven and hell, i see parts of both in this one.

That is amazing!

180gROC

Reaction score
When I saw the thread title I though Bling was going to try his hand at professional wrestling... :hmm:

FrankieOliver

Reaction score
Excellent, Bling. :thumb:

Bob Ross died the same day Terri and I took one of his wet on wet courses out in Commack, Long Island just a few weeks before we were married.

Then, we learned only a few years ago, the man who was teaching the course that day, just happens to be my father's wife's ex-husband. :laugh2:

Great art courses, yeah? :thumb:

slapshot

Reaction score
hahaha i only needed 5 seconds of that video
looks like richard simmons with a beard

Latest Threads