Bling Pedal In All Its Glory

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Right now they are in blue powder coated boxes. I haven't swirl painted one in a good while. Maybe come this spring I will do a limited run on them. Swirl painting adds a lot of time to the build process and cuts my hourly wage considerably, so to keep costs affordable and still make an ok profit i decided to go with blue powder coated boxes. That said I do enjoy it, but again its a time consuming process. Here is a range master i finished a couple days ago.

Uncle Remus

Reaction score
20171104_115712.jpg
My bling collection. I'll try to post some sound clips one day this week. I've been playing the heck out of my acoustic this week which means that my fingers will be on fire when I grab an electric. I'm getting ready to put my house up for sale. New house will mean I'll need some art bling. I might have to commission a large piece. If you're not too busy with your new job (congrats by the way).

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
so glad everyone is enjoying their pedals! Uncle Remus, I can probably do something for you.

DotStudio

Reaction score
View attachment 293974 My bling collection. I'll try to post some sound clips one day this week. I've been playing the heck out of my acoustic this week which means that my fingers will be on fire when I grab an electric. I'm getting ready to put my house up for sale. New house will mean I'll need some art bling. I might have to commission a large piece. If you're not too busy with your new job (congrats by the way).
I'd love to hear some sound clips.

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love hearing people demo my pedals. I can demo them but my playing is lack luster. I noodle around but im very rusty. I used to play every day but thats gone by the wayside, so its always refreshing to hear true talent use my pedals.

Latest Threads