Bling Pedal In All Its Glory

DotStudio

Reaction score
Just recorded my take for the November backing track of the month. This is just my cheapie amp and a rangemaster clone courtesy of our own Bling. All at bedroom levels, nothing added via software. Bling makes one hell of a pedal (sorry Joe B). Anyways, figured I'd share...

Listen to Blingus by DotStudio #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/dot-studio-803888133/blingus

I need to stretch out my fingers a little next time I shoot for Angus. Also, please feel free to jump into the backing track thread, we won't bite :wave:

http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/nov-btotm.400456/

DotStudio

Reaction score
Thanks guys :wave:

Damn, I hear some Angus, some Joe Walsh,some Billy G...HOLY S! Great tone and chops.
With a bit of Jimmy Page sloppiness near the end for good measure :rofl:

Fantastic! Its so cool to hear my pedal in action! You have great chops! So glad you are enjoying it!
Thank you sir, and thanks for a great pedal :thumb: To be honest, it sounds even better with a strat. Considering the subject matter though, I had to go Gibson. :cheers:

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Reaction score
Is this the new thing now? Start a thread in one section of the forum pointing people to another? :rofl::rofl:

mdubya

Reaction score
Everyone knows BS gets the most exposure.

DotStudio

Reaction score
I'm always trying to drum up business for the backing track threads. What can I say, I like to hear people play. :dunno:

Plus, that was just an aside to the main point, which was to show people the way of the Bling :wave:

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i live in the backstage, i forget there are other sub forums lol

Latest Threads