Blind Faith was no supergroup it was Steve Winwood's platform

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I love blind faith, but as I look back on it, Steve Lukather (Better yet, Jason Hook) could have handled the guitar parts and any angry dwarf could have handled the drums. The vocals began and ended Blind Faith.

Winwood was always the greater talent...

Last edited:

meatball

Reaction score
We just stared playing” Light up Or Leave Me Alone “. Fun tune on the rhythm part for me.

EXPLRGAB

Reaction score
I AM A STEVE WINWOOD FAN....LOVE HIS MUSICIAN SHIP, CREATIVE EXCELLENCE, COMPOSITIONS; AND VOCALS...WHO CAN PLAY AND SING LIKE STEVE...NO ONE....ONE OF THE BRIGHTEST STARS EVER DETECTED IN THE MUSICAL FIRMAMENT.... FROM SPENCER DAVIS'S GIMME SOME LOVING...ON......TRAFFIC STILL STANDS THE TEST OF TIME......BLIND FAITH....MAY REPRESENT ERIC CLAPTON'S BEST GUITAR TONE. ....WINWOOD IS A MUSICAL GENIUS AND THE CENTRAL FORCE OF NATURE OF BLIND FAITH...

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Winwood is incredible, I’ve tried to imagine what those bands would sound like with a different vocalist and I simply can’t

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
please stop yelling.....

I AM A STEVE WINWOOD FAN....LOVE HIS MUSICIAN SHIP, CREATIVE EXCELLENCE, COMPOSITIONS; AND VOCALS...WHO CAN PLAY AND SING LIKE STEVE...NO ONE....ONE OF THE BRIGHTEST STARS EVER DETECTED IN THE MUSICAL FIRMAMENT.... FROM SPENCER DAVIS'S GIMME SOME LOVING...ON......TRAFFIC STILL STANDS THE TEST OF TIME......BLIND FAITH....MAY REPRESENT ERIC CLAPTON'S BEST GUITAR TONE. ....WINWOOD IS A MUSICAL GENIUS AND THE CENTRAL FORCE OF NATURE OF BLIND FAITH...

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

While the girl with the airplane was eye-popping at the time, I fell in love with the blonde Showman in the background of the alternate cover picture.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Multiple guitarists on stage better than Clapton in vid, in my opinion... and less monotonous. He can play, but....

Always preferred listening to Stevie play...

And what a badass bass player from hell....

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stevie be so damn badass, the fire be skeert to pop out a time...

Latest Threads