Black shuck

sidepartings26

Reaction score
That dog don't give a '"£@?£" (fudge)

Comedy but upon reflection frickin rockin!

sidepartings26

Reaction score
If you don't know what I'm on about:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04MN3_WTbxs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04MN3_WTbxs[/ame]

Boleskinehouse

Reaction score
I LOVE Permission To Land and their B sides from the same time... I was more than a little disappointed in One Way Ticket though...

No matter, the debut is a fantastic record. :dude:

sidepartings26

Reaction score
I LOVE Permission To Land and their B sides from the same time... I was more than a little disappointed in One Way Ticket though...

No matter, the debut is a fantastic record. :dude:
I know not heard it for years since Hawkins made a complete tool of himself, but it came round on itunes and I was like 'wo this was as actually really rocking!'

g60_dave

Reaction score
I listened to both records earlier today and they are both grea! Ptl is a classic though. Lp and Marshall tones to die for

SkyDogJr

Reaction score
I am surprised they didn't get dinged for copyright infringement on that opening....I never heard of them and thought they were an AC/DC tribute band of some kind...

sidepartings26

Reaction score
I am surprised they didn't get dinged for copyright infringement on that opening....I never heard of them and thought they were an AC/DC tribute band of some kind...
dude check out permission to land its great. The singer in the video plays guitar on loads of the songs and is better than his brother...

L60N

Reaction score
Yea I rediscovered PTL a while back and turned it up LOUUD :D

Strange to think it was over 5 years ago :shock:

Boleskinehouse

Reaction score
I was listening to the radio in the car one morning and Thing Called Love came on... That's actually one of the worst songs on the album, but that was enough for me to go right to the record store and get it.

I thought they were going to be the next big thing in hard rock and they just kind of fizzled out. :laugh2::laugh2::rolleyes:

L60N

Reaction score
I was listening to the radio in the car one morning and Thing Called Love came on... That's actually one of the worst songs on the album, but that was enough for me to go right to the record store and get it.

they just kind of fizzled out. :laugh2::laugh2::rolleyes:
Artistic differences caused a split IIRC. And drugs too. Apparently Justin was a bit of a handful.

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Permission to Land was the best rock album that I ever laughed to.

Coldacre

Reaction score
yep - and to think Spirit are suing Led Zep...... Black Shuck is a blatant copy of "Let there be rock"

Latest Threads