Black Friday???

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
Besides Prymaxe, does anyone know of stores having good black Friday sales?

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Are you looking for something specific? A lot of the manufacturers who sell direct to consumers are running great BF promotions if you buy straight from their websites.

hotshot

Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of adds from Sweetwater. Just got one this morning for 70% off certain items.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
BF ain't what it used to be, i remember back when you could get a PRS SE for $299.
Back when we had to walk to work
In un-souled shoes
Backwards, up a hill . . . In the SNOW

There was no internet, you had to rely on - - the horror, a printed flyer.
And they didn't even show prices.
They were WAY TO LOW to print.

01GT Eibach

Reaction score
I am on GC's "vip list" (even though I don't consider myself much of a VIP), and I recently got a 15% off coupon that was good for Gibson stuff (usually the coupons I get are not for Gibson) You have to put something in your cart and apply the discount, where most times the coupon is not applied because it is a Gibson. But, for this recent one, I dropped in a LP Std to check and the 15% came right off. Nice. I was tempted to just press the "Purchase Now" button ... LOL

I Break Things

Reaction score
I am on GC's "vip list" (even though I don't consider myself much of a VIP), and I recently got a 15% off coupon that was good for Gibson stuff (usually the coupons I get are not for Gibson) You have to put something in your cart and apply the discount, where most times the coupon is not applied because it is a Gibson. But, for this recent one, I dropped in a LP Std to check and the 15% came right off. Nice. I was tempted to just press the "Purchase Now" button ... LOL
Do it and post a NGD thread! :thumbs:

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
Are you looking for something specific? A lot of the manufacturers who sell direct to consumers are running great BF promotions if you buy straight from their websites.
Yeah, I was looking for a Cioks DC7 and Boss RC5 looper. I am going against the current trend and creating a large pedal board after selling my Line 6 Stomp. I ended up buying it on pre-order from Prymaxe. I don't recommend this in general though. I have been waiting 4 months now for a Quilter Super Block from them. I figure Cioks and Boss should have their shit together much better than Quilter so hopefully everything arrives at roughly the same time.

Latest Threads