Black/cream/black pickguard for SG standard?

rednebb

Reaction score
I'm thinking about changing the stock pickguard on my '07 SG standard to a black/cream/black (full-face) one that would match the neck binding color much better than the bright white (see pic). I found one such pickguard on ebay from pitch_perfect_music*, but they sent me a picture of it, and to me it looked just white, not very "creamy" at all, at least not anywhere near the cream color on the SG neck binding. They get their pickguards from WDmusic, but sell them at a much lower price.. Does anyone know another place I can get one, with the right cream color in the middle, at least approximately (and w/worldwide shipping)..?

*By the way; pitch_perfect_music is an excellent and highly recommended ebay seller, they have very reasonable prices and low worldwide shipping rates, good communication, service and fast delivery. Among other stuff I've bought 3 Bigsby/Vibramate combos from them lately, one B7/V7 mounted on my Les Paul '60s Tribute Goldtop, and one B5/V5 on its way that will end up on this SG.. :)

Attachments

• IMG_5382.jpg
    IMG_5382.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5380.jpg
    IMG_5380.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 23

likea45

Reaction score
I bought a cream guard from them that I was worried would be too white before, it came and it was perfect, they told me if it didn't work that I could just send it back for a full refund. So good sellers. I'd take a chance on it. If the description says its cream it probably is...good luck.

rednebb

Reaction score
I bought a cream guard from them that I was worried would be too white before, it came and it was perfect, they told me if it didn't work that I could just send it back for a full refund. So good sellers. I'd take a chance on it. If the description says its cream it probably is...good luck.

Yeah, they're excellent sellers, but here's the pic I got from them, doesn't look much cream to me, at least not compared to the SG neck binding. And, yes, I could send it back if I'm not happy with it, but postage from USA to Norway and back to USA would probably cost a lot more more than the pickguard itself..

Attachments

• Black-Cream-Black SG Pickguard.jpg
    Black-Cream-Black SG Pickguard.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5382.jpg
    IMG_5382.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest Threads