Bird Flu right outside of town.

Minte

I need a snappy title
Reaction score
The local news has been hush-hush about it. There has been a large outbreak of bird flu at a local egg plant just a few miles out of town. This company has close to 2 million chickens. I drove out there this morning to see what's up and they aren't letting anyone not in a haz-mat suit anywhere close.

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The local news has been hush-hush about it. There has been a large outbreak of bird flu at a local egg plant just a few miles out of town. This company has close to 2 million chickens. I drove out there this morning to see what's up and they aren't letting anyone not in a haz-mat suit anywhere close.
This has the makin's of a great song, I'd call it "Bird Flu Blues"

Well I drove out to the egg plant
On the outskirts of town
Two million chickens
Not a hazmat suit around

Well the TV's not sayin nuthin'
Cause they don't want to start a panic
I got to see it fer myself
This could turn out to be gigantic

I got the bird flu blues
I don't need no antibiotics
It's a virus donchaknow
It's a worldwide pan-a-demic

etc, etc.

THDNUT

Reaction score
You know the old saying, "When the flu sh!ts, wear it". :D

kevinpaul

Reaction score
What ever possessed you to go to such a place? Sick birds are not a hobby are they. This a new forum? My choking sick chickens? The last thing is this a long drive?

Minte

I need a snappy title
Reaction score
What ever possessed you to go to such a place? Sick birds are not a hobby are they. This a new forum? My choking sick chickens? The last thing is this a long drive?
It was curiosity over which egg business it was. There are a lot of big chicken/egg plants in the county. The news wasn't saying who it was, so I drove out to see if it was the one I thought it might be. The google map pic is about as close to the place as I went. At least a mile. This egg plant is huge.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yaaa,thats not good man......when the boys in haz-mat show up,drive extremely fast in the opposite direction......

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I get up wonder about the egg business. I never believe those crazy lefty farm reports! I go and look under the GD children myself! Looks funk I do a blog.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
Why the chicken cross the road? She had out standing warrants. ⑧