Billie Joe Armstrong Renounces US Citizenship.

James R

Reaction score
Ink Pink
You stink
Riding on a horses....
Wait, not appropriate.
Never mind.

Reactions: ehb

Uncle Vinnie

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Billie Joe Armstrong Renounces US Citizenship​

yawn.gif

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I’m just gonna say it:
I like a few GD records. I was stationed in AK when Dookie came out. I think I saw a song in a surf video and asked the guy in a record store (when we got to a port with a record store) about Green Day and he’d never heard of them.
Are they punk?
Not to the snobs.
I like old Subhumans and Op Ivy and shit like that, but sometimes I just want to relax and not think too hard.
Were they fun?
Yup.
Fuck the rest of it.
If I’m gonna stop listening to asshole musicians, I’m gonna have to throw out most of my collection, maybe all of it.

parts

Reaction score
..the only time I ever think of Pink is when I see some 10 year old wearing a Pink shirt that looks like it came from Goodwill..
Didn't know she was still alive..

Zungle

Reaction score
Def Leppard and Tate were among the greats
Have any of them recorded anything in the last 25-30 years that anyone has heard of?

Not highly popular.....no Heavy Rock really is.......

But this Album is good........a few songs are very good.

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'll forget all about this when he finds out what the income tax rate is in the U.K.

what you all pay? the only other tax we are liable for is called council tax that pays for our local services. which for me is £1600 a year (varies on house value not income which really sucks).

zak9990

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

what you all pay? the only other tax we are liable for is called council tax that pays for our local services. which for me is £1600 a year (varies on house value not income which really sucks).

I thought that all the millionaire rock stars in the UK either leave the country or set up corporations in the Netherlands etc.. to dodge the taxes... shell companies in tax havens.....You think Bono pays taxes in Ireland?
Didn't the Beatles write songs about it ?
Anyways, I was referring to rich people as I assume Billy Joe Armstrong is...
But I guess you're the expert seeing as you people invented income tax.
Thanks a lot.

GearHo

Reaction score
He will have to change the name to yester-day, which is where his career is.

There is no entertainer,athlete,or politician that could make me change how I Feel about the US, we may not be perfect, but we are still the best.

Latest Threads