Bill Burr (comedian)

allbusinessjoe

Reaction score
Bill is one of my favs. Love his bit on gold digging whores. A classic for the ages.

Been listening to his weekly podcast for about a year. (Every Monday and Thursday) gives me something to listen to on the morning drive.

Love brian regain as well. Clean humor, but very funny. He has a special called The Epitome of Hyperbole that had me laughing so hard I had to stop and rewind the DVR to listen to the parts I missed from laughing.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
found that 'F is for Family.'

was looking for standup didn't realize it was a cartoon.

defcrew

Reaction score
found that 'F is for Family.'

was looking for standup didn't realize it was a cartoon.

He also had a bit part in Breaking Bad but there wasn't much to it. I'll have to look up Brian Regain. Really "clean" humor is harder to do. A colleague of my father's used to say, "Profanity is the first resort of an inarticulate mind.":cool:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
talking about adopting a kid out of a sweatshop and then adopting a child soldier as its big brother had me in tears. :laugh2: :laugh2:

"Shut up! He scares the sh*t out of me too!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyWjkyFPXeI[/ame]

LP121

Reaction score
"Sittin' there, looking through his eyebrows doin' that Full Metal Jacket sh1t."

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Love Bill Burr.

Caleb

Platinum Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
One of the funniest comedians out there. Cracks me up.

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"Sittin' there, looking through his eyebrows doin' that Full Metal Jacket sh1t."

Why do you have to make your bed and he doesn't? Because he has 170 confirmed Kills and you Sew!

..in tears man. Dude has me lmao. :laugh2:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Boom goes the dynamite!
:thumb:

I used to be a big fan of Sam Kinison.
Another one who wasn't afraid to tackle touchy subjects.

VerbalPuke

Reaction score
Boom goes the dynamite!

I love Sam Kinison, there is a misconception that all he does is scream. Well...he does scream a lot but his content is usually very good. The screaming is just the icing on the cake.

I like George Carlin a lot, most people do. I have to admit that I don't hold him in as high regard as I used to because I think Bill Burr and Louis CK might be my two favorites. Carlin did his best work form 90-01 I thought.

Oh yeah, Louis CK is very good, and the show Louie has some great moments. I think he does the self deprecating humor incredibly well.

PeteK

Reaction score
lol at the "being a mother is the hardest job" bit. "These women are bending over at the waist putting dvd's into dvd players" :laugh2:

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I used to think that, but these days I find that same old foul language shtick all so Eddie Murphy "Delirious" c.1983. It's always F this and F that and every excuse for trash talk. It's just not funny anymore [to me]. Another thing I find old and unappealing is comedians who degrade themselves; the fat white guy putting down fat white people. Or that reverse racism bit where white "comedians" think it's funny to elevate other races while referring to themselves as "crackers" with small p*nises. All of that needs to go bye-bye. Which makes Bill Burr's unoffensive sarcasm is so refreshing; show us ALL the funnier side of our humanness, and leave thrash talk, woman/men hatred and race talk out of it.

Bill needs a bit of input! Ha,Ha get. Maybe a pickle? Lol! Get it? No the dude is too white collar, a button down mind that doesn't blow my skirt up. I am a guy and filth is the first thing I thing of every 4 to 5 seconds. Comes from boredom.

PeteK

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA[/ame]

Fritz

Reaction score
Bill is one of my favs. Love his bit on gold digging whores. A classic for the ages.

Been listening to his weekly podcast for about a year. (Every Monday and Thursday) gives me something to listen to on the morning drive.

Love brian regain as well. Clean humor, but very funny. He has a special called The Epitome of Hyperbole that had me laughing so hard I had to stop and rewind the DVR to listen to the parts I missed from laughing.

Yea, Brian's another great comedian. :yesway:

Blues4U

Reaction score
Boom goes the dynamite!

Send the starving people of Africa boxes and U Hauls, so they can move where the food is. They live in a dessert.

Jernst1

Reaction score
My favorite comic. I listen to his podcast every week.

Standard

Reaction score
Bill is the s***, one of my all time favorites. Some others I highly recommend, kyle kinane, patton oswalt, geoff tate, jim Jefferies, Louis ck, lewis black. All hilarious and most can be found on Netflix

morats8up

Reaction score
Pablo Francisco is really funny, especially when he does his movie announcer voice.

Latest Threads