Bill Burr (comedian)

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks MLP for posting a vid of his.

..laughing so hard my eyes are watering.

Language NSFW

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp3nsgTQNiI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3HiKQDPCQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFwfy4tY4hw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BSlqZYtWzQ[/ame]

bridge500t

Reaction score
He's awesome! One of my favorites to watch. Another great but sadly gone is Mitch Hedberg.

DavGrape

Lé chat est sur le sol.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a one mile drive to work.
Literally 4 turns.
It's a pain in the ass most of the time.
(Inspired by 'mediocre people.' Brilliant)

PeteK

Reaction score
One of the funniest comedians out there. He can take something so simple, like buying a pumpkin, and turn it into a bit that has me in tears from laughing so hard! :laugh2:

VerbalPuke

Reaction score
Yeah, he's incredibly funny. I especially love the bit about stay at homes mom "having the hardest job on the planet", oh man I died.

His show on Netflix "F is for Family" is also very funny.

NSFW Language (actually, language is beeped, but still....)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoJrMaFlxOk[/ame]

defcrew

Reaction score
Glad you liked it, Mal. He's my very favorite. He's like the voice for Everyman.

Davio

Alchemist Extraordinaire
Reaction score
He's awesome! One of my favorites to watch. Another great but sadly gone is Mitch Hedberg.

+1

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."

"Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy... all damn day. And if you wear a turtleneck and a backpack it is like a weak midget trying to bring you down!"

Somebody shows you a picture and says "This is a picture of me when I was younger". EVERY picture of you is when you were younger!

He was cleverly hilarious! RIP

Brians Evil Twin

Poophoria Sōtō Zen
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"When I was a kid, ya dressed like a woman and sang about the devil, that was music"

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

PeteK

Reaction score
His bit about marriage is pretty funny. "Is this the line to lose half my ****? Awesome! Hey, look, the line's movin!" :laugh2:

PeteK

Reaction score
Hey Mal, you ought to check out Brian Regan as well. Squeaky clean with no cussing whatsoever, but he will take a subject like Pop Tarts and make it hilarious.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
His bit about marriage is pretty funny. "Is this the line to lose half my ****? Awesome! Hey, look, the line's movin!" :laugh2:

"she's storming around the house breaking my sh*t. Not her sh*t,..my sh*t. If I did the same thing I'd be facedown with a cops knee in my back but she has a [email protected] so I guess it's ok."

he says a lot of funny stuff that's true.

I found 4 comedy specials of his to watch.

Didn't find that' F is for Family' one on Netflix but found 3 others, and another one on YouTube.

PeteK

Reaction score
"she's storming around the house breaking my sh*t. Not her sh*t,..my sh*t. If I did the same thing I'd be facedown with a cops knee in my back but she has a [email protected] so I guess it's ok."

he says a lot of funny stuff that's true.

I found 4 comedy specials of his to watch.

Didn't find that' F is for Family' one on Netflix but found 3 others, and another one on YouTube.

His podcast is funny as hell too. This gem about Yoko Ono cracks me up:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4[/ame]

Crotch

Cocaine Bear
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. Seen him live. His bit on Steve Jobs is hilarious

Fritz

Reaction score
Real funny but not that dirty, could use more filth.

I used to think that, but these days I find that same old foul language shtick all so Eddie Murphy "Delirious" c.1983. It's always F this and F that and every excuse for trash talk. It's just not funny anymore [to me]. Another thing I find old and unappealing is comedians who degrade themselves; the fat white guy putting down fat white people. Or that reverse racism bit where white "comedians" think it's funny to elevate other races while referring to themselves as "crackers" with small p*nises. All of that needs to go bye-bye. Which makes Bill Burr's unoffensive sarcasm is so refreshing; show us ALL the funnier side of our humanness, and leave thrash talk, woman/men hatred and race talk out of it.

defcrew

Reaction score
I used to think that, but these days I find that same old foul language shtick all so Eddie Murphy "Delirious" c.1983. It's always F this and F that and every excuse for trash talk. It's just not funny anymore [to me]. Another thing I find old and unappealing is comedians who degrade themselves; the fat white guy putting down fat white people. Or that reverse racism bit where white "comedians" think it's funny to elevate other races while referring to themselves as "crackers" with small p*nises. All of that needs to go bye-bye. Which makes Bill Burr's unoffensive sarcasm is so refreshing; show us ALL the funnier side of our humanness, and leave thrash talk, woman/men hatred and race talk out of it.

Bill is just the inevitable blow back to all this PC stuff. There'll be more. The masses can only stomach so much BS. He goes after everybody--himself and his audience included.

Latest Threads