Bikers in Love?

No. 44

Reaction score
Your resistance to getting entangled in a relationship reminds me a bit of the closing words to Woody Allen's "Annie Hall":

"After that it got pretty late. And we both hadda go, but it was great seeing Annie again, right? I realized what a terrific person she was and - and how much fun it was just knowing her and I - I thought of that old joke, you know, this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy. He thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" And the guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's pretty much how how I feet about relationships. You know, they're totally irrational and crazy and absurd and ... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us need the eggs."

Of course things can always get messy, but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying your "omelette"... :dude:

Fracture

Reaction score
Revel in it, great story. When you least expect it, your awash in emotion and fantasy.
Those moments are so few and so far in between, a feeling no drug can match.
Good luck with that Robert.

12watt

Reaction score
Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Love now? This place is turning you fruity. ;)

LPG

I PLAY LIVE
Reaction score
I envy you Robert.

It is the hardwired human condition to fall for somebody.

And when it happens, it's like hitting the apex of a million years of evolutionary happiness.

Now "GO GET HER" TIGER!

Rankelson

Reaction score
Perfect Parable,we can all empathise with
Lose your heart,but not your head
This lady has enchanted you Rob
Enjoy
:D

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

Love now? This place is turning you fruity. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now there's something I had not yet considered!

I have noticed that the act of learning to play the guitar has in itself done something weird to my wiring... there's something about it that seems to have tamed me to a certain degree... or perhaps it is merely that I am slowly becoming more or less indifferent to most everything but playing the guitar and writing.

But I gotta tell you boys: I was already pretty sick of myself when I first showed up here last year... so really, I view the Taming of Roberteaux as a happy sort of thing...

I saw the little lady today, and wondered if she might not be the death of what's left of wicked ol' Robert. After our visit, I came back to work and one of the Ops guys-- who showed up here in my heyday as the airport's local curmudgeon-- asked me if I was okay. Said I looked kinda goofy...

I'd like to thank all those who participated in this thread. Nice to have friends around when something comes out of the blue and rocks your world!

You guys are the best!

--Roberteaux

Latest Threads