Bigsby B7 swap time trapeze

afjungemann

Reaction score
Mostly just curious but would a trapeze tail piece mounting holes line up with a bigsby B7 mounting holes by the strap peg?

MSB

Reaction score
no, but with the two screws in the top, you really don't need the ones in the end since you've got the strap pin. If it were me, i'd get one of the vibramate end plates so it looks more finished

afjungemann

Reaction score
no, but with the two screws in the top, you really don't need the ones in the end since you've got the strap pin. If it were me, i'd get one of the vibramate end plates so it looks more finished
thanks for the reply. I was actually looking about possibly going the other direction. Putting a trapeze on my 355 that has a factory bigsby.

my title must have autocorrected, kind of confusing!

MSB

Reaction score
thanks for the reply. I was actually looking about possibly going the other direction. Putting a trapeze on my 355 that has a factory bigsby.

my title must have autocorrected, kind of confusing!
May I ask why?

afjungemann

Reaction score
May I ask why?
Mostly for curiosity’s sake. I love the guitar as it is and the bigsby rocks. It’s just hard to resist pissing with stuff. At least having all this free time pent up in the house doesn’t exacerbate my desire to piss with things... oh wait.

Reactions: MSB

Latest Threads