Biggest drone display ever!

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
so......

theoretically, if I (or Elon) could buy half-a-million of these, outfit them with weapons and have a small group of people that know how to operate them, and are dedicated to the cause, we could have a pretty good chance?????

• Sad
Reactions: Who

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
so......

theoretically, if I (or Elon) could buy half-a-million of these, outfit them with weapons and have a small group of people that know how to operate them, and are dedicated to the cause, we could have a pretty good chance?????
it's a program running the swarm.

Now imagine the swarm, and each drone "takes a single bite", off... something or someone.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So does that mean you have a bunch of programmer's writing the code and then they can just push a button and unleash hell upon someone?:shock:

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
so......

So You're Telling Me There's A Chance GIFs | Tenor

:rofl:

motowntom

Reaction score
They are coming, probably not in my lifetime (i'm 61), but I believe they will have a tough road to hoe. Unless they use nukes ( that F.U. the food supply they're after), they will run into a society that is armed to the TEETH. Drones and computer sabotage does not pull someone physically out of they're house, and as fat and lazy as a lot of America has become, it would be tougher than they realize when it comes down to live free or be ruled.
Cheers

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So does that mean you have a bunch of programmer's writing the code and then they can just push a button and unleash hell upon someone?:shock:
tenor.gif

or what if you take it to the next level and include AI and machine learning and it teaches itself how to swarm?

all possible.

(which is what my very first post alluded to)

redking

Reaction score
No, it's because it's cheap and Western consumers are extremely selfish and stupid....they will always overlook thier own socioeconomic destruction as long as they can save a buck.
Don't forget decades of corrupt politicians from both sides of the aisle have peddled their influence and enriched themselves allowing manufacturing prowess to leave North America as the second part of this same puzzle.

ACEit

Reaction score
just wonder....

all around the world we are speaking of chinese covid and we are locked in our houses... and in september chineses were playing with drones ...

funny...

:rolleyes:

pnuggett

Reaction score
Freddy G said:
No, it's because it's cheap and Western consumers are extremely selfish and stupid....they will always overlook thier own socioeconomic destruction as long as they can save a buck.

Show me the US made computers/phones/TV's/appliances.

Am I being cheap and selfish, or are there no other alternatives at this time?
You're confusing cause with effect.

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freddy G said:

You're confusing cause with effect.
I'm not confusing anything. Show me the alternative products.

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
we don't currently manufacture any cellphones, cellphone batteries or TV's in this country, and haven't for years.

I am not sure about appliances, there may be a few straggling companies, but it will be slim pickins.

Latest Threads