Biggest drone display ever!

sonar1

Reaction score
Admirable display of technical prowess.

KTM

Reaction score
Oh cool, China is studying drone swarming technology. What's the worst that could happen with that?
^^^ This! ^^^

All the blue lights reminds me of the protomolecule from The Expanse.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If we don't want them doing this kind of thing, why are we still financing it? Everyone here is still buying their products.
Hmm, I wonder why that is? :hmm:

pnuggett

Reaction score
No, it's because it's cheap and Western consumers are extremely selfish and stupid....they will always overlook thier own socioeconomic destruction as long as they can save a buck.
BINGO!!!

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No, it's because it's cheap and Western consumers are extremely selfish and stupid....they will always overlook thier own socioeconomic destruction as long as they can save a buck.
also when like 90% + of the products in your County are MIC you don't have a lot of choice for some things.

..but yes also what you said.

Our [redacted] sold us out to the Chinese a while ago. This trend continues.

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Show me the US made computers/phones/TV's/appliances.

Am I being cheap and selfish, or are there no other alternatives at this time?

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Oh cool, China is studying drone swarming technology. What's the worst that could happen with that?
We were working with AI drones capable (after being given parameters) of managing their own missions (search and destroy, rescue, etc.) which included swarming, back in 2005. I can only imagine that the capabilities have significantly increased during the ensuing 15 years.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
...and the [self censored] are in the tank for the Chinese.

Latest Threads