Better Pots - Better Caps - Better Wiring = Great Tone *FREE USA Shipping* Come See Us Soon For Your Guitar Upgrade Needs.

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
Thank you MLP members for all your orders this year. You are a big part of our business.

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
Check our our web site. We have some new prewired kits added to our selection.

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
MLP members. Thank you all for your great support over the years. Our business continues to grow. Please feel free to reach back to us with any questions. Check out our web site to see all the Prewired and DIY kits we offer. Gibson. Fender and more.
www.tonemanguitar.com

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
Hello MLP Members. Check out our web site for the latest new kits. We have the very best selection and options for you to choose from.

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
Hello MLP Members. Check out our selection of prebuilt and DIY kits. We offer you options on most of our kits plus you get FREE USA SHIPPING on any item.. Come see us soon.
www.tonemanguitar.com

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
Thank You MLP members. You folks keep us very busy! Your positive reviews on our products are appreciated.
Come check out our web site. We have some new products.
www.tonemanguitar.com

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
Thank you MLP Members. Come check out some of our newest prewired kits for Gibson, Fender and others.
Make sure you look at our "The 59 Kits". Our best selling kits to date.
www.tonemanguitar.com

Orange Lester

Reaction score
Gary, thanks for your help a few minutes ago with the order. Looking forward to upgrading my Standard and killing the cir. board garbage.

James E.

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
Thank you MLP Members for all your business. Our customers tell us why they like our products and keep coming back. Here are few of the things they like.

1. Every pre-wired kit is tested. Not just a continuity check but hooked up to a test guitar with the appropriate pickups and tested thru an amp. It has to meet my own ear requirements for tone before I ship.
2. Every pre-wired kit is built on a template and shipped on that template. Extra care given in packing and shipped in a secure safe box. Not just stuffed in an envelope and shipped.
3. We give you options on the tone cap value. I do have my suggested values for specific tones but if you prefer something different we have other values to offer.
4. Our PIO caps are truly aged. Not attempted reproductions. That is key to Great Vintage Tone.
5. Pre-wired kits come with a complete easy to read detailed step by step set of instructions including a wire diagram.

Our kits are made from the very best quality vintage style parts and wiring techniques that give you True Vintage tone. Every kit I build myself. Oh yes .... at a very Fair Price with Free USA Shipping!

Thank you and come see us soon!
www.tonemanguitar.com

Tone Man Guitar

Reaction score
MLP Members. We have a added a few more kits to our line up. Come see us soon! Remember:
**Our pricing is fair and will not break your bank
**We always have Free Shipping USA
**Every kit is tested before shipping. Not just continuity but clip wired into a guitar and ear tested thru an amp. If it does not sound correct to me I re do it until it does before shipping.
**Every prewired kit is built on the board template and shipped on the template.
**We offer you a selection on tone cap values.

ESchmidt

Reaction score
Got my tone man strat harness in the mail today. Thanks!