Better Call Saul flame maple alert. Anyone else see that?

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
They got the table from Gibson's reissue top pile....not like they need it..... :D

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"Flame" takes on new meaning after the season ender.

madmusicltd

Reaction score
I noticed that, and thought the same.. prolly just a thin veneer... That reminded me of the time I had jury duty and the whole court room was covered in curly maple veneers.... quite a site to see before you get yer sentence...

wildinsack

Reaction score
Anybody see the latest episode of Better Call Saul? Holy Sh**!! I can't be the only one that noticed that incredible flame maple conference table the lawyers were sitting at. If the flame quality wasn't enough, the sheer size of the table with all that wood left me in awe. Can't imagine what a table like that would cost. Guitar tops galore
Came across this old thread. They film these scenes in our corporate office on weekends.

Attachments

wildinsack

Reaction score
this thread is worthless without.....wait,...nevermind I got you...

table2.jpg

Welcome to the forum? These are your first two posts?

interesting.
I wAS WATCHING SEASON 4 of better call saul and was browsin gthe show online and came across this interesting thread. I am in this room once ea year when I fly out to Corporate in Albuquerque,

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine was getting rid of a piano and he offered me the solid maple soundboard. If I had a place to store it and the tools to work it, I would have taken it.