Better Call Saul flame maple alert. Anyone else see that?

irocdave12

Reaction score
Anybody see the latest episode of Better Call Saul? Holy Sh**!! I can't be the only one that noticed that incredible flame maple conference table the lawyers were sitting at. If the flame quality wasn't enough, the sheer size of the table with all that wood left me in awe. Can't imagine what a table like that would cost. Guitar tops galore

DADGAD

Reaction score
Yeah, i though, "what a beautiful
table!". Yet they don't have the 8 million to buy out Chuck?!

irocdave12

Reaction score
I'm sure it was only thin veneer but man still a ton of curly maple. That sucker looked 20 ft long

Ed B

Reaction score
It's all veneer. the middle could be crotch mahogany...but hard to tel from that photo.

The bubinga slab though! that ain't no veneer! I love that live edge stuff.
Live edge is awesome. There's a taproom nearby with a huge curly mahogany, live edge slab bar. It's amazing.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
It's all veneer. the middle could be crotch mahogany...but hard to tel from that photo.

Veneer on MDF and it looks nice.

irocdave12

Reaction score
That killer table is back again in the finale with even better close up. And oh yeah chuck is definitely bat shit craaaaaazzzzzzzy!

Ed B

Reaction score
Caught it and thought of this thread. Haha. It's almost burly. Not straight mahogany. If not another wood.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I saw aspen pine insets in the ceiling of the boardroom. I like that it ties in the classic local vibe.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
That table looks like an Epiphone.

Multi-piece body with veneer top.

Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles loves you. Mwah! ♥
Reaction score
Anybody see the latest episode of Better Call Saul? Holy Sh**!! I can't be the only one that noticed that incredible flame maple conference table the lawyers were sitting at. If the flame quality wasn't enough, the sheer size of the table with all that wood left me in awe. Can't imagine what a table like that would cost. Guitar tops galore
Probably $100. We're trained to think that Gibson slabs are worth an extra $1,500.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score

Whaaaat

Latest Threads