Best Luthier in Norh West England ??

leejaybaby

Reaction score
Im in warrington, just wanted to get somebody with some real knowledge, probably older than me, i'm 50.
Guitar -brand new 2019/2020 Ebony CS Gibson Les Paul, never played yet. to take a look see. Inotation ,etc.
Maybe it wont be this month !

LPTDMSV

Reaction score
Im in warrington, just wanted to get somebody with some real knowledge, probably older than me, i'm 50.
Guitar -brand new 2019/2020 Ebony CS Gibson Les Paul, never played yet. to take a look see. Inotation ,etc.
Maybe it wont be this month !
Never actually met this guy but he seems to know his stuff (Look at his Twitter feed) - worth a call? http://theguitarrepairworkshop.com/

valvetoneman

Reaction score
Look up Steve Robinson, I think he's in Manchester, not sure if that's any good

leejaybaby

Reaction score
Thank you both genuinley, LPTDMSV and also to valuetonoman, Manchester is only 12 mile from my end of Warrington, but too many is never enough, ' as she said ' So i will contact both and ask ridiculous questions, and see who laughs first, Thanks again, much respect.

frown

Reaction score
I know Phil’s still working at the moment and was hatching a plan to be able to collect / deliver [not sure what range] instruments to customers, so I’d give him a call / email him and have a chat at least.

Latest Threads