Best Friend Died...

blakem

Reaction score
A couple years back many of you may remember The Koloko Dam break in Kauai Hawaii. 6 people died, my best friend was one of them. What is interesting is we both grew up in New Hampshire in a small town called Alstead, where a few weeks before he died in Hawaii, there was huge flooding that also killed people. It made national news..not sure if any of you remember that, it was like 3 years ago...anyway, he ended up dying a few weeks later in the Kaloko Dam break in Hawaii. What are the chances....
I miss my best friend and this is a song I wrote for him...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXbGBbhxZVw]YouTube - Song for Tim Noonan[/ame]

ozone

Reaction score
So to hear about your friend. Great song.

loverockkid

Reaction score
That was good man I could feel your word for your friend R.I.P to him and nice song man Take care.

loverockkid

Reaction score
just asking was that 50th Anniversary Fender Stratocaster Jam vid jam all you or was that a other song....if that was yours holy crap nice! and if not holy crap nice playing lol.

blakem

Reaction score
just asking was that 50th Anniversary Fender Stratocaster Jam vid jam all you or was that a other song....if that was yours holy crap nice! and if not holy crap nice playing lol.

yup, that was all me..the guitar plays like a dream...the sound came out lame, but it was ok...Thank you for the compliment!! All I can say is Practice Practice Practice...it's taken me forever to get to where I am pretty happy...

5F6-A

Reaction score
nice gesture to remember your friend... well done

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Dude... sounds like you know where your friend was going... sorry for your loss... but it sounds like he has gained so much more.

Beautiful song.. any chance of an mp3? I'd be honoured to carry this song on my iPod.

specter1001

Reaction score
amazing singing and playing man
sorry about your friend. R.i.p.

blakem

Reaction score

radicalcon

Reaction score
That was very touching and beautiful, a very kind gesture for your friend. Well done.

98supra

Reaction score
sorry for your loss man,that's a nice tribute to him.
take care!

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
so sorry to hear about you loss dude, the song is beautiful and touching, it struck a note for me personally too. an awesome tribute! and also great playing/singing!

Jeryk17

Reaction score
That was outstanding!
I think I speak for all of us when I say that we all can only hope a tribute of even half that much heart when we pass on.

Latest Threads