Best antifa beat down video I've ever seen. This one is very satisfying like a good meal, pass the rolls.

NRBQ

Reaction score
You're going to love this one, typical beta femwad antifa member, masked up, trying to stop a guy in his SUV by blocking his way. When the guy speeds up the beta femwad moves to the side and then decides to hit his car with his beta femwad weapon, right about the time the guy jumps out of his vehicle "it" realizes it made a huge error in judgement. There's at least 4 to 5 head jarring punches to the noggin, when it tries to covers up it's bimpled head, it gets one in the gut just for good measure. The beat down raps up quickly with one last coup de grace to the cranium. Clearly "it" F'd with the wrong guy. Quite frankly it's delicious in all regards, quite filling and nutritional to watch' it warms the heart. See if you don't agree it's the best antifa you F'd up vid on the internet so far. Enjoy.

Last edited:

NRBQ

Reaction score
So now I'm deep in the worm hole on Youtube just feeding on this stuff. Chick out this gem. Say hello to my little friend pepper balls. Notice the wall of Police coming from the right at the end. Guess that gas mask didn't help his balls much.

Last edited:

scott1970

Reaction score
Although I thoroughly oppose those jackbooted thugs in the second video, the pecker shot was funny!

Boss 302

Premium Member
Reaction score
So now I'm deep in the worm hole on Youtube just feeding on this stuff. Chick out this gem. Say hello to my little friend pepper balls. Notice the wall of Police coming from the right at the end. Guess that gas mask didn't help his balls much.
Kicks like a girl, no offence ladies.:cheers2:
No wonder he got, hit there.
To see if he had any.:laugh2:

rich85

Reaction score
I really don't know what's happening over there. But yeah. Don't provoke someone if you have the backbone of a tea towel.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
It looks like a chick, what he beat up on.

I'm not down with that.

But that being said, the chick should NOT have been wielding a bat as if she was going to use it.

-Which she was, because she did. Right before she fumbled the weapon out of her hands.

Chucking her to the ground, I"m okay with. Teaching her a valuable lesson about letting your bullshit fervor and passion write checks that your lack of prowess can't cash, I'm good with. Telling her you're gonna shove that bat up her ass while she pisses her pants in sheer terror, I'm okay with too. They, male or female or (lol) "undecided", they need to find out what happens when they push too far.

But the repeated punches to the face when the fight was over and she was down, I can't hang with that.

That being said again, I'd wager she will never pull a stupid stunt like that again.

Fuck with the bull, you get the horn.

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
Jesus,.. I LOL’d. Then I LOL’d some more. :laugh2:

But it’s sad to see that shit happening. Perhaps because so much communication is stifled, compromises are always going to be less likely to be reached.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Strange that anyone would ‘love’ watching this stuff. Do people actually jerk off to this stuff?

The internet is so full of hate—so lets bring the ‘beta femwad’ rhetoric here.... like you are a beta femwad if your guitar has weight relief?
on the other side of the coin, you can bet your bottom dollar that the antifa crowd sits around and giggles over phone videos of their "wins".

And to counter your "beta femwad" scenario, it's highly unlikely that anyone here who's had their guitar weight-relieved is going to push their agenda in the beta femwad's face. -and maybe use a bat to do it. with.

however, the beta femwad..

So as far as your "jerk offs", check the Antifa crowd first.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL, post report of "highly political".

post reporter, you need to learn what politics are. Especially how they relate to the rules of this forum.

You need to read the politics sticky near the top of the Backstage.

No politics, just agenda-pushing jerkoffs.

post report rejected.

Ghostman

Reaction score
*Mod Edit*

NO political parties or affiliations with political parties were mentioned here.

Until YOU did.

Bye bye.