Bernie Marsden and The Beast

Subterfuge

Reaction score
was it just me or did it sound like the last 30 seconds of video hinted there will be a new Bernie Marsden guitar coming soon from Gibson?

izzwardo

Reaction score
Is it just me or does one of those guitars have some static popping going on? My Custom Shop Junior has that annoying staticg sound and also my R8 and my goldtop. I wish Gibson would figure that out. I have a Ernie Ball Music Man Luke and it has no static noise at all. Great video though!

whatshisname

Reaction score
was it just me or did it sound like the last 30 seconds of video hinted there will be a new Bernie Marsden guitar coming soon from Gibson?
Bernie has spoken of the possibility of making more of his Beast replicas, due to the popularity.

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried a "Beast" CC once,... it was a toss up with the CC28..... I ended up with the CC28, it happened to be a little more of what i was looking for.

My CC28
IMG_0153.JPG

great vid by the way :cheers:

KissTone

Reaction score
My Custom Shop Junior has that annoying static sound and also my R8 and my goldtop. I wish Gibson would figure that out. I have a Ernie Ball Music Man Luke and it has no static noise at all. Great video though!
Mr R8 does as well. It drives me nuts. :(

My other guitars don't have this problem.

As I've read here (and other places) before, it's due to the plasticizer in the finish, I guess.

DADF#AD

Reaction score
Bernie is one of my all time favs along w/Beck, Sykes, Jon 5, the Rev & Gary Moore.

Sharky

Reaction score
Bernie is one of my all time favs
same here. He'll be at Guitarpoint in 4 weeks for their vinatage guitar show. He might be the only reason for me to go there