Bennett Music Labs: Tweed 5F11 Vibroux Amp Clones

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So what do you think is gonna happen after I fix all these issues?

You'll get a job? If I owed people, or was in big financial trouble, I'd look for work, even part time. Walmart is always hiring, as is McDonald's.

Anyway, it's not my problem.

When all these guys are paid back I'll be happy, and not really give a shit what you do.

How's that?

chasenblues

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE[/ame]

cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emoticon.gif

kuhboom

Reaction score
I could have made you wait another 10 days to get your money.. but i didn't even make you wait an hour. i could have disputed it.. but i didn't.

Just when I thought that Bruce was starting to understand how insanely narcissistic he's acted during this whole debacle, he pulls out this little gem. It's clear that there's no hope for you Bruce.

FuzzFriendly

Reaction score
bruce Bennett said:
also I'm sending you a little gift in the mail. I hope you enjoy it.

This is just creepy :hmm: And don't waste your postage because whatever it is, it's going right in the trash :squint:

fretnot

Reaction score
It's like kicking someone in the balls and wanting appreciation for getting them an ice pack.

Dr.Distortion

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's chutzpah...

A) A pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others, occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three or more of the following:
1.failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
2.deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
3.impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
4.irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
5.reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
6.consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
7.lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.
B) The individual is at least age 18 years. YES
C) There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years. Don't know
D) The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode. YES

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You can leave a dog out in the cold, wind and rain, and when you finally let the dog in, he's nothing but appreciative for the gesture. Wagging his tail and immeasurably excited to be there.

Problem is, we're not dogs, Bruce.

Drew71

Reaction score
I was way off on my guess...I went ahead and google searched one of the symptoms; personality disorder..

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So what do you think is gonna happen after I fix all these issues?

I'll take the liberty of answering that.

You do good work, as far as building goes. You have a talent, and you have skills and knowledge.

However, what talent and other attributes you have are completely eclipsed by your ego, lack of reality, poor business practices, as well as some ethics issues.

Your showing of blame shifting, game playing, double-talking, along with a bizarre barrage of odd behaviors and actions have left all of us scratching our heads, wondering what sort of man does such things.

Your days of "pulling the wool" confidence schemes, flim-flamming people and robbing Peter to pay Paul are over on this forum.

People sweat and toil for the money they trust you with. You need to learn to respect that.

When all parties have been squared, I would (if I were you) set up to build one guitar at a time, with guarantees put in place that would be of a mutual benefit to both parties, time-lines set, progress reports, etc.

NO excuses. Trust is the first thing to go, and the last thing to come back.

That may or may not be "what's gonna happen" when you fix these issues, but it's what's needed if you want to rebuild your reputation, if that's even possible.

chasenblues

Reaction score
When all parties have been squared, I would (if I were you) set up to build one guitar at a time, with guarantees put in place that would be of a mutual benefit to both parties, time-lines set, progress reports, etc. NO excuses. Trust is the first thing to go, and the last thing to come back.

Squared or not,
I certainly hope that he won't be allowed to try and sell anything here again.

TeaForTwo

The Guitar Whisperer
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj2h0LSTY3U[/ame]

FuzzFriendly

Reaction score
Mannnnn...can't believe what transpired after my last posting :wow: Looking forward to the rebuttal :laugh2:

Dr.Distortion

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I looked up Sociopath...

But now I see Sociopath is nested in Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Latest Threads