Bennett Music Labs: Tweed 5F11 Vibroux Amp Clones

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
robertola1 - Guitar is on the bench and moving rapidly toward completion.
chickenwing - Parts shipped back. Second in line for payments.
fuzzfriendly - Parts shipped back. Third in line for payments
I appreciate your patience.

bruce bennett

Banned
Reaction score
PSA: I'm sure people will notice that many of my photos are suddenly gone..

I received a C&D letter from Fender yesterday. So I'm removing all my photo links from the web, and shutting down my site until I can speak with Fender and settle any issues..

This will not have any effect on anyone's refunds as I don't rely on the music business any longer for my living..
the refund process will continue as previously stated.

God Bless you and enjoy your Valentine's day.

socialhero

Reaction score
This evening Bruce sent me another payment, $50.

Total debt he owes me is now $550.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bruce was on today at 9:24am EST.

Robert1ola get his guitar yet?

Any more payments to SocialHero?

FuzzFriendly

Reaction score
g600616996.gif

robertoa1a

Reaction score
I haven't received it yet but was told it was in the final stages of completion.

FuzzFriendly

Reaction score
I've commissioned custom guitars in the past and the builder usually sent me updated progress pix throughout the build :hmm:

robertoa1a

Reaction score
Bruce e-mailed me a link to his Google sight where there are 5 pictures. I haven't seen much recent progress though. He claims it will be ready any day now. I will stay posted but until it is delivered I have no way of knowing for sure what is going on.

I have more into this than cash. I have researched and ordered custom parts, purchased special painting supplies, etc... I can't blame him for the parts but, There needs to be more faith in a build like this. We'll see!

Thanks, Rob.

socialhero

Reaction score
This morning Bruce sent me another payment, $100.

Total debt he owes me is now $450.

bruce bennett

Banned
Reaction score
Fuzzfriendly has now been repaid in full by means of a charge back through his credit card company..

unfortunately this will change everyone else's refund schedule as the now negative accounts will need to be replenished before I can send out any new payments.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

FuzzFriendly

Reaction score
Don't try throwing me under the bus for your poor business practices, Bruce. This could have been prevented if you just followed through with your orders and completion dates.

Fuzzfriendly has now been repaid in full by means of a charge back through his credit card company..

unfortunately this will change everyone else's refund schedule as the now negative accounts will need to be replenished before I can send out any new payments.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

bruce bennett

Banned
Reaction score
Don't try throwing me under the bus for your poor business practices, Bruce.

I don't believe I did.. I do have an obligation to the others as well to keep them informed of any changes in the payment schedule.

I quite happy your paid in full. its a relief to me.

you should be happy about it too.. I could have made you wait another 10 days to get your money.. but i didn't even make you wait an hour. i could have disputed it.. but i didn't.
all while knowing that it will make it impossible for me to pay my shop rent or Socialhero or Chicken wing for an undertermined period of time.
but no,, all this is my problem, I created it, and I will own it.

your not under any bus.. your free. be happy.
also I'm sending you a little gift in the mail. I hope you enjoy it.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you should be happy about it too.. I could have made you wait another 10 days to get your money.. but i didn't even make you wait an hour. i could have disputed it.. but i didn't.

Wow, you're a fvcking saint, aren't you? Not delaying the money you owe someone.... I'm nominating you for sainthood.

Man up, deliver your shit on time, and pay all your debts.

Can't do it? Personal problems? Money troubles?

If that's the case you had no right to be in business in the first place, or take people's money KNOWING you couldn't deliver the product in a timely manner.

Your sense of entitlement is mind blowing. It's everyone's fault but yours.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
all while knowing that it will make it impossible for me to pay my shop rent or Socialhero or Chicken wing for an undertermined period of time.

Why even add this, except in attempt to shame Fuzz Friendly for receiving what's due him? Then you bring Socialhero and Chicken wing into it, attempting to throw the blame on Fuzz Friendly for them not getting their due?

NEWSFLASH: Everyone following this can see right through the game-playing. Do yourself the greatest favor and just get it done. -All of it.

but no,, all this is my problem, I created it, and I will own it.

Yeah, just stick to that. Seriously. Do yourself a favor and leave everything else out; commentary dividing other members and using them as pawns, sob stories, ploys for sympathy, martyrdom, playing the victim, drama, etc.

bruce bennett

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, you're a fvcking saint, aren't you? Not delaying the money you owe someone.... I'm nominating you for sainthood.

Man up, deliver your shit on time, and pay all your debts.

Can't do it? Personal problems? Money troubles?

If that's the case you had no right to be in business in the first place, or take people's money KNOWING you couldn't deliver the product in a timely manner.

Your sense of entitlement is mind blowing. It's everyone's fault but yours.

So what do you think is gonna happen after I fix all these issues?

Latest Threads