Bennett Music Labs: Tweed 5F11 Vibroux Amp Clones

robertoa1a

Reaction score
Bruce said he is delivering my guitar. I don't have it yet. I am hoping soon. I gave him 3 extra days due to his heart condition.

Who else is owed?

FuzzFriendly

Reaction score
  • socialhero - I believe still has an oustanding balance
  • robertola1
  • chickenwing
  • fuzzfriendly - I'm paid up thanks to the diligence of my credit card company

Big thanks to the moderators (Led Zep & Henry) that have been following through, btw :applause:

socialhero

Reaction score
  • socialhero - I believe still has an oustanding balance
  • robertola1
  • chickenwing
  • fuzzfriendly - I'm paid up thanks to the diligence of my credit card company

Bruce still owes me $450.

His last commitment was to pay me in full on or before April 15.

He has just over two weeks. We'll see what happens. I haven't heard from him since that last PM to me per my post on page 7.

socialhero

Reaction score
And let me also take a moment to thank the staff of this forum again for keeping an eye on this situation, as well as other sour deals with vendors and sellers lately. Allowing these threads to stay open and civil is part of what shows vendors that their business will suffer if they take advantage of people, and, I believe, helps act as a catalyst in goading said individuals to make (some) good on their commitments. What goes around does, eventually, come around.

I certainly have been paid back more at this point than I ever thought I would be, and the pressure from here I believe played a large part in that. :thumb:

robertoa1a

Reaction score
He sent my guitar FatEx. It will be here tomorrow. I want to check it out. He said there were minor flaws and gave me a discount of $250.

If it is the guitar I expected then I will pay some of the remaining balance to Socialhero.

robertoa1a

Reaction score
If the guitar Passes muster then I will send what I feel I owe to Socialhero Probably $150. If it is a pile of $hit then I got screwed.

I am not sending money to Bruce for delivery. he asked me to pay his debt.

I'm not sure what it means but...

rockstar232007

Reaction score
If the guitar Passes muster then I will send what I feel I owe to Socialhero Probably $150. If it is a pile of $hit then I got screwed.

It means that he obviously hasn't changed and/or learned his lesson.

Just another example of how great he is at passing the buck...both literally and figuratively.

robertoa1a

Reaction score
This isn't a game! If you don't have an iron in this fire then act as such.

robertoa1a

Reaction score
I do retain an attorney.

All my legal consult ask is that things are fair and just.

That's means no un-necessary bashing, as long as Bruce Bennett meets his obligations. He has met them a bit thinly over the past year of being on his own.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Explain what you mean by your statement.
Not a "statement", just an observation. By all first-party witness accounts, it seems that "he" is incapable of taking full responsibility for his own actions.

Btw, I'm not trying to "bash". Just offering an educated opinion.

This isn't a game! If you don't have an iron in this fire then act as such.
Fair enough.

And, whoever said it was a "game"? I know what you mean (not using this thread as a means to "bash" a certain someone), but iron or not, it's really hard to sit back and see things like this happen, and remain silent.

But, I'll do my best not to add any fuel to the proverbial fire.

robertoa1a

Reaction score
Not a "statement", just an observation. By all first-party witness accounts, it seems that "he" is incapable of taking full responsibility for his own actions.

Btw, I'm not trying to "bash". Just offering an educated opinion.

Fair enough.

And, whoever said it was a "game"? I know what you mean (not using this thread as a means to "bash" a certain someone), but iron or not, it's really hard to sit back and see things like this happen, and remain silent.

But, I'll do my best not to add any fuel to the proverbial fire.

Thank you!

XKnight

Reaction score
He sent my guitar FatEx. It will be here tomorrow. I want to check it out. He said there were minor flaws and gave me a discount of $250.

If it is the guitar I expected then I will pay some of the remaining balance to Socialhero.

So, did you get the guitar and what are your impressions?

socialhero

Reaction score

While I appreciate your spirit of generosity, robertoa1a - you don't owe me anything.

Bruce owes me the debt, and Bruce should make things right by paying it, even if it's four years late.

I'm not sure what "he asked me to pay his debt" means either...?

In any event, did you get your guitar? What are your thoughts?

Dr.Distortion

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So the amp kit is $630 maybe some discount for dealers. Plus shipping. So that may be a wash.

So between $200 and $220 for the actual class.

That is if he orders them before the class...

Latest Threads