BEHOLD! The MSSC Holy Grail prewired harness

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Gary,

We only started tracking this about a month or so ago. If you send me a pix of your harness, I can probably tell which ones you have.

We don't sell the in spec Bees individually because they are so difficult to get and we need every pair we can get our hands on to fulfill Holy Grail harnesses.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Last set of PIO Bumblebee's gone and being installed in a Holy Grail harness headed to California. Someone's R7 is getting the royal treatment :)

Shai`tan

Reaction score
I recently had a chance to try some other supposed vintage PIO Bees in my Holy Grail Harness. So I thought I`d give em a go. Tbh, the Bees I got with my Holy Grail Harness incomparison are.... amazing! These others that I tried today were totally lifeless. Anyone looking for a repro harness for their Replicas or whathaveyou, you really should get the Holy Grail from Martin6String.

You`ll be happy you did. ;p

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I recently had a chance to try some other supposed vintage PIO Bees in my Holy Grail Harness. So I thought I`d give em a go. Tbh, the Bees I got with my Holy Grail Harness incomparison are.... amazing! These others that I tried today were totally lifeless. Anyone looking for a repro harness for their Replicas or whathaveyou, you really should get the Holy Grail from Martin6String.

You`ll be happy you did. ;p

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this, Gary. Glad you like the harness!

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We will have all of our products on display and for purchase this weekend at the Orlando guitar show. Come on out folks!

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We'll have (1) set of .022/400V paper in oil Bees at the end of the week in case anyone would like a Holy Grail built with those caps. First come, first serve :)

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bump for the original high end vintage spec harness.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Last set of 50's PIO Bee's gone.

We are still able to accommodate sales with 50s Mylar Bee's at the moment.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Selling out of these again really fast. We can only hope that the supply of in-spec 50's Bee's will be reasonably available in the near future.

We do have (1) short shaft Holy Grail LP harness with Mylar Bee's in stock and ready to ship.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
All PIO Holy Grail Harnesses now sold out (again!!!). Mylar version still available in very limited quantity.

Link - MSSC Holy Grail Series Prewired Harnesses

Complete the package with our Aged Prewired Switchcraft Toggle & Jack Combo.

SwitchcraftToggleAged-1_zps630e3765.jpg

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Holy Grail's currently available:

(1) Les Paul
(1) Les Paul Junior
(2) SG

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, the LP Holy Grail didn't last long. Sold out until further notice.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
1 Holy Grail LP and 1 Holy Grail Junior in stock as of now.

Latest Threads