BEEN REALLY BAD!! FIVE NAD's LOTS of EL84 GOODNESS

cybermgk

“No such thing as fun for the whole family"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm happy for you?

Seriously, I get the amp collecting thing. I did it once upon a time myself. Top quality Modeling scratches MOST of that itch in me (I also like them for the Aesthetic aspects as well, modelling doesn't scratch that itch).

And, if this is the second time buying these amps because you had to sell before for financial reasons, moving etc, then of course, congrats. Enjoy what makes your motor go.

But, if it's because, of a 'restless' amp gas syndrome, then, I'm happy for you? I mean I'm glad your itch is scratched for now, but I know that won't last, and you're in for more expense, and fun, in the future.

ARandall

Reaction score
That is really cool. I thought you were making a funny. That takes "Stereo" to an entirely new level :applause::applause::h5:
I do have 2 stereo pedals (reverb and chorus) to start the splitting, but the heart of it is a Boss multi line/jack pedal.....which takes 1 input into 4 lines out.

Its very spacious tonally with the 'double' stereo (is that quadraphonic??), but you also choose whatever combo of the 6 amps you want to turn on.....all having the same access to all of my pedals. 2 of the amps also run delay and other modulation in the loop too. So I can have that adding to the stereo field.

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm happy for you?

Seriously, I get the amp collecting thing. I did it once upon a time myself. Top quality Modeling scratches MOST of that itch in me (I also like them for the Aesthetic aspects as well, modelling doesn't scratch that itch).

And, if this is the second time buying these amps because you had to sell before for financial reasons, moving etc, then of course, congrats. Enjoy what makes your motor go.

But, if it's because, of a 'restless' amp gas syndrome, then, I'm happy for you? I mean I'm glad your itch is scratched for now, but I know that won't last, and you're in for more expense, and fun, in the future.
Thanks, Brother. I'm just plain and simple an amp JUNKIE :run:

I just love em. It's irrational, but hey it is what it is.

My Wife has instructed me not to say "I'm done buying amps" because She knows better :laugh2:.

cherrysunburst00

TUBE AMP JUNKIE FOR LIFE BAD ASS
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which of those do you like the best?
Not sure I can pick. Of these ones, probably the JCM1c followed closely by Dr Z's the Cure.

Overall, of all the amps I am Blessed to own, either Friedman PT-20 or Carr Mercury or Carr Mercury V.

Latest Threads