beckys new baby snake...

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
heres beckys new baby, shes an early xmas gift from me.... her name is Medusa, a female macklots python... shes quite the little firecracker as you can tell... heres video becky took, i think this was the 1st or 2nd day she had her.... macklots python's are known to bite, and this is true... however if handeld a lot they can become very very tame.... the one who bit me in one of my videos is an young macklots pythons, but he never really bites.... unless he hasnt eaten in a while and your arm smells like dead mouse lol. anywho, heres the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkjEMsIrSvE]YouTube - Medusa[/ame]

Gunner

CEO Teen Axe Leader
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Very cute Bro? How big does she get?

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
When is the next OVER THE TOP video? lol

bildozr

Florida Man
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My family hates snakes.
I love them.

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That brought back memories. I was a co-owner of several large batches (I owned the male and my buddy owned the female) of Burmese pythons. I can remember "probing" them (determining the sex) and reaching in the tub, getting bit like 10 times, then put the males in one bucket, the females in another. I would have hundreds of tiny holes in my hands when I finished. Congrats on the new baby. :thumb:

SneakySnakeLady

The Goat Lady
Reaction score
She'll be totally tame in a few weeks....Pixel (my older male) is a sweetheart...but he started out just the same...She'll probably max out at around 8 feet, most females do...the largest on record is almost 10 feet though. Macklot's are my favorite snakes though...

Pixel :)

and my little baby :)

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just once? Medusa aint down with Pappy wap
pip pap smacky on tha sacky make ya wacky! squat down on a hot sidewalk in the middle of august and make ya yarbles sizzle! OOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOY HOWDY make ya jang a langs scream and shout even though they have no vocal cords, lungs, or mouths to shout with for that matter.

pappy wappy happy happy smick smack pappy wap!

espdeangibson

Reaction score
My mom believes that snakes are slimey. I know they aren't, and I keep telling her they aren't, but she won't let me have one...

My cat is laying on my arm right now and I cant move my arms away from the keyboard.

The Refugee

Reaction score
My mom believes that snakes are slimey. I know they aren't, and I keep telling her they aren't, but she won't let me have one...

My cat is laying on my arm right now and I cant move my arms away from the keyboard.
When my cat does that I can't move or there's a 99.9% chance she'll nip at my arm...

Latest Threads