Because, it’s all about the music.

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best thing about being OLDer, a bit of a curmudgeon , and living very rural is, is I don’t who these people are, and could not give a flying f~€% to who they are dating, or who they are wearing!

Once we hit the summit, the slide down in to the abyss is reaching terminal velocity!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Best thing about being OLDer, a bit of a curmudgeon , and living very rural is, is I don’t who these people are, and could not give a flying f~€% to who they are dating, or who they are wearing!

Once we hit the summit, the slide down in to the abyss is reaching terminal velocity!
Central Scrutinizer, this--ALL THIS IS TRASH- I'm here to bear witness- I must know the extent of the idiocy- GROWN people acting like teenage turnips-------REALITY TV spawned this-writer's went on strike- execs learned why try-TRASH 24+7-----All these Mommies S'faced on wine while their kids struggle with gender--"Men?" getting facials and preening---soon-very soon this ALL will BURN---------once a world becomes degenerate------EMPIRES FALL!

Latest Threads