Beatles Collection

bilbarstow

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

TheWelder

Reaction score
Thanks! It's not the same book I was referring to but I don't have that one and will be purchasing it.

bilbarstow

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

TheWelder

Reaction score
That's not it either. Thanks though. I fear the book may be out of print. I've been searching forever, and there have probably been several dozen if not a hundred or more similar books through the years.

TheWelder

Reaction score
or it's the same book with a new cover?
Yeah, I thought about that. I read the description initially and noticed it has full lyrics which my book didn't have. Now that I look at it more closely, it says it has been revised so maybe it is the same book with more content including lyrics? I wish it had the preview ability. I may just pull the trigger on it anyway because it sounds interesting.

Stone76

Reaction score
Beatle books... that's another rabbit hole you don't want to go into. :laugh2:

Last time I counted it was 138 of them at home. Some very good, some less good, some plain crap and some absolutely superb.
I've got them all listed on Goodreads if you want to browse through them and find the good, the bad and the real jewels. Just keep scrolling...

TheWelder

Reaction score
Maybe you're refering to Beatlesongs by William J. Dowlding?

YES!!! Thank you so much - I've been looking for this for years. I've never once thought to search 'Beatlessongs' all as one word.

Looks like this is an international listing so I'll look into the logistic of ordering later. I appreciate this so much!

Stone76

Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were in the US, that's why I put the amazon.com link.
If you're over here in Europe, the various Amazon sites list it too (just checked the Spanish and German sites and they have one available, I think it's long out of print).

TheWelder

Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were in the US, that's why I put the amazon.com link.
If you're over here in Europe, the various Amazon sites list it too (just checked the Spanish and German sites and they have one available, I think it's long out of print).
The links either redirect me to Spanish Amazon site or they send my the US site home screen. You're right, it's likely long out of print. Now that I know the name, I'll search around for it on different platforms. Again - appreciate it much!

Kamen_Kaiju

Tachibana Racing Club
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
that link changed my language settings to Spanish for some reason. If it happens to you, click the flag next to the search box and choose English...

1591191838259.png

Stone76

Reaction score
Haha, sorry for that, it's probably because I'm in a Spanish network at the office even though I'm in Germany and I just copied the link.

Latest Threads