BCR Music is now a Marshall dealer!

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just got the email, and the first order ships today!

I will offer an additional discount to any MLP members that identify themselves as such.

My first order is all tube(valve) heads...JVM 50 watts, Vintage Modern 50s, Kerry King 100s, various cabinets and 50 VM combos. I am stoked, as the newest stuff from Marshall is of a quality that seems better than a few years ago, when they approached me about being one of the family. The Vintage Modern heads are awesome.

There is a minimum advertised price that is ironclad, but if you call me on the phone I can possibly make your day. I will NOT sell the stuff at 10% above cost, so don't waste our time with such a request, please.

Off we go!

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I hear those Kerry King's are like a JCM800 on crack!

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it!:applause::applause:
When I'm ready to talk Marshall, I'll be a callin'.....
Nothing quite like a properly made Marshall for that tone.

I know you find the TSLs etc overkill and not of the pure Marshall path, but my late '90's TSL 100 2 x 12 combo really had some great tones. I don't find that in today's TSLs.

The VM's really have a great tone to me these days.
Again, congrads on the Marshall contract. Ity makes you place much more of a one stop shop for many.:thumb:

twinrider1

Reaction score
Remember to take some cool 'Wall Of Marshalls' pictures for us and your website!

Congratulations to you. Great decision.

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have a JVM 210 coming this week. I didn't order the 410 on the first run because I prefer 50 watt heads(and having kids bang on 100 watt heads makes the phone hard to hear).

I'll hook you up if you want one, Pete.

WhippingPost

Reaction score
Congrats, Greg! If I hadn't taken the ride to Vox land recently, I'd take you up on a VM. Those are sweet sounding amps. No, what I need right now is a Celestion dealer.

Congrats!

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Greg! If I hadn't taken the ride to Vox land recently, I'd take you up on a VM. Those are sweet sounding amps. No, what I need right now is a Celestion dealer.

Congrats!
Have Greg get you the Marshall 425A and/or 425B cabinet........I think that they are the best in the business right now......Celestion Greenbacks Baby!
BTW, they are called Greenbacks because they are MONEY! :laugh2:

decoy205

Reaction score
Awesome Greg! I was actually goin to ask you if you ever did this.

:thumb:

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm on a list for RR heads, but they are supposedly all spoken for.

Latest Threads