Bartlett Retrospec Guitar Giveaway - Enter to Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
But what does it mean that the text and indicator is gone?? :hmm:

From what I gather It mean certain amount time that you can have it for. Mine was 20 entry's for $9.99 which last me 3 months (May 6 to August 6) after that it goes away.

Don't ask me why. If ask me I would just let people have until the drawing then remove it once the drawing was over with.

But that might have to do with Forum Software I don't know you might want to ask Alex on that.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
From what I gather It mean certain amount time that you can have it for. Mine was 20 entry's for $9.99 which last me 3 months (May 6 to August 6) after that it goes away.

Don't ask me why. If ask me I would just let people have until the drawing then remove it once the drawing was over with.

But that might have to do with Forum Software I don't know you might want to ask Alex on that.

I sent him a PM.. thanks for the information.
Jeff

silverkw

Reaction score
I think when mine expired, I got message saying that my entries are still valid, so I think i am good.

Hedcrash

Reaction score
In, and should've been before now. I love the these forums and that Bartlett guitars are amazing looking!

QBob

Banned
Reaction score
Just bought 20 more, just wanted to be purple again.

Ahhh...that's better.

Good luck fellah's!!! :thumb:

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
Let's rock this place.

Guitfiddl

Reaction score
Just found out that a guitar I've been lusting for is one of Tom's. Been watching James Shaw play his all summer.

I'm in the draw!!

redking

Reaction score
K... Been meaning to do this for months but I'm now in... LOL

Nickzephead92

Reaction score
I signed up a long time ago, and my subscription ran out.. Do you guys know if I have to re-enter to still have a chance of winning?

Hartracer

Reaction score
Hey Tom, this may be a ridiculous question but will the serial number on the guitar be 15 or 25 by any chance? :thumb:

alk-3

Reaction score
Hey Tom, this may be a ridiculous question but will the serial number on the guitar be 15 or 25 by any chance? :thumb:

Unfortunately not.. I'm guessing those are your lucky numbers?:fingersx:

Hartracer

Reaction score
Unfortunately not.. I'm guessing those are your lucky numbers?:fingersx:

No sir, not lucky but rather blessed! :thumb:

In Hebrew, the number 5 is the number for grace. The number 3 is the number of perfection (Christ died but was raised on the 3rd day). So knowing that, then 15 would be consider perfect grace, but also the number 15 is also the number for rest (Such as resting on the promises of God). The number 25 is 5 5's which is grace times grace. The number 25 then itself means salvation from sins. :thumb:

Sooooooo, I consider them blessed rather than lucky! :applause:

Either way that was probably waaayyy more than you cared to know, but I'm still praising God for this guitar already! :thumb: Hahah

P.S.: I'm hoping I don't get banned for talking about God and Christ now! Lol :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads