Bartlett '58 Explorer

sicko

Reaction score
Up for sale is an incredilby awesome and rare guitar, a Bartlett '58 Explorer. Tom had access to an original '58 which he traced to create this masterpiece. Beautiful one-piece Korina body and neck with a super dark Brazilian board. The guitar weighs about 8.5lbs and is possibly the most resonant instrument I've owned. Nice full neck profile. Killer Ox4 pickups.

$10.5k net to me + shipping.

[/IMG]

Last edited:

sicko

Reaction score
Bump! Lots of interest, but no takers yet.

I have a slew of photos that Tom sent of the guitar after it was completed that I can forward to interested potential buyers. The guitar also comes with a DVD featuring photos of the build process.
All wood is old growth and board is beautiful dark Brazilian.

One of Toms shots:

sicko

Reaction score
bump, price now $11k + shipping.

mcgeorge

Reaction score
I keep admiring this awesome guitar. Love it!

voices

Reaction score
how much for a copy of the DVD build for a pleb like me?

pshupe

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
$10K and you'll get a free guitar! ;-)

d1m1

Reaction score
what a beauty!! tb is one of the best ones out there! glws!

NickHart

Reaction score
Up for sale is an incredilby awesome and rare guitar, a Bartlett '58 Explorer. Tom had access to an original '58 which he traced to create this masterpiece. Beautiful one-piece Korina body and neck with a super dark Brazilian board. The guitar weighs about 8.5lbs and is possibly the most resonant instrument I've owned. Nice full neck profile. Killer Ox4 pickups.

$10.5k net to me + shipping.

[/IMG]

Beautiful explorer. Have you sold it now? Whilst I don't have the cash at the moment I do have a slew of boutique guitars if you would be interested in a trade of some description. Kind regards Nick 8059105346

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
WoW , ... did sucka is a SHAAAAKAAA ZULU !!!! - Good Luck with your sale !!!!! :cheers:

Latest Threads