Barry Manilow is gay.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Reminds me when Jm J. Bullock came out.
Could have knocked me over with a wet noodle.

Viewimage_story.jpg

And by "wet noodle" you mean..?
:hmm:

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
I think I've known for about 40 years.......

I don't really give a crap about who he cuddles with, the guy is a soulless hack.

A hack with more hits, jingle credits and album sales than a lot of greats.

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Water contains hydrogen dioxide. Do not drink this chemical.

kevinpaul

Reaction score
How did the word gay get stolen from out vocabulary? Most are cranky old farts so lonesome with a very dangerous life style. That plane that dropped the A bomb had the pilots mothers name on it. Part of her name was blank Gay. Lost word, I said I am happy or tickled. I never said shlt fellas I gay! That would never have used that word if it was ok. Gay people hide in theatre and entertainment industry's. They fit in, I never heard friends or myself say, I want to grow up and be a song and dance man. I bet Barry at least mouthed it if not coming out and saying it. Maybe once just to pissed off his step dad. Real dad, maybe a song and dance man like his mixed up kid.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Alas, yes. No one ever said the music biz was a meritocracy.

Let's see, writing jingles for commercials that a lot of us older folks can still sing, writing hit songs, singing hit songs, working as a musical director, putting on some great shows.
Sounds like a few truckloads of merit to me.
The music biz may not be exclusively a meritocracy, but I find success is usually preceded by someone's hard work and talent, in this case it's the performer's.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
it is kind of sad that gay people have to pretend to be something they are not just to be accepted in the world.once worked with a lesbian in a large warehouse.she had trouble with a few of the associates.i was about 20 years older,married for like 25 years,so i figured"why do i give two ****s if shes gay?"she turned out to be a decent forklift driver and worker,and also told me some crazy lesbian jokes,wish i could remember them now.

Since when do lesbians have a sense of humor?

Hack

Reaction score
I don't know why coming out is even newsworthy anymore. It's freakin' 2017, are gay people even still novel? Go ahead, get married, live your life, be happy - that's what America is all about, right? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Is there something youve been wanting to tell us Rich?

Frogfur

Reaction score
So what..half the damn world seem gay.

GearHo

Reaction score
Who wants a hunk of Mandy Candy......

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Because they wear sensible shoes?

Maybe some. But I can think of some very funny lesbians, Wanda Sykes, Lily Tomlin, Sandra Bernhard, Jane Lynch, Kate McKinnon. My buddy Alice who's a San Francisco cop is a hoot. She's the one who gave me the term 'pool table hot' as in you'd love to bend her over a pool table.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Maybe some. But I can think of some very funny lesbians, Wanda Sykes, Lily Tomlin, Sandra Bernhard, Jane Lynch, Kate McKinnon. My buddy Alice who's a San Francisco cop is a hoot. She's the one who gave me the term 'pool table hot' as in you'd love to bend her over a pool table.

Agreed. I know some rather witty lesbians myself.

It's their niche that gives them license to exploit through self-deprecation. Much like Chris Rock or Chappelle can say things that no white guy can get away with. Smart move, if that's your line of work.

I was at a pool once when my lesbian sister-in-laws sisters partner and I were sorta bird-dogging some young chica in a bikini. We both look at each other with our mouths hanging open and she spits out..."I'd tear that $hit up!!" I couldn't stop giggling for two days.

Stevie 202

Reaction score
I don't know why coming out is even newsworthy anymore. It's freakin' 2017, are gay people even still novel? Go ahead, get married, live your life, be happy - that's what America is all about, right? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Where's that damn LIKE button?

(oh yea, next year.)

Bluesky

Reaction score
Next your gonna tell me water is wet......

Latest Threads