Barn find literally. Going to see it tomorrow

blee57

Reaction score
I tried one of the reissue L6-S . The guitar played and sounded fantastic. Gibson changed the headstock design to one of the Late style standard design tuning heads as opposed to the tapered tuning head original design. I had a 30 day Return option from MF and decided that the Les Paul design was where I would invest my money.

Soulloud

Reaction score
My brother bought a white one a couple of years ago all original in great shape. I think he paid $250. An older woman was selling it. She made him promise to never play it in a “honky tonk”.

Becker34

Reaction score
An older woman was selling it. She made him promise to never play it in a “honky tonk”
Just like I was going to fix up that old Chevy to drive and not run in a demolition derby. It's nice to see that trope us derby guys use show up in the guitar world.

Soulloud

Reaction score
Just like I was going to fix up that old Chevy to drive and not run in a demolition derby. It's nice to see that trope us derby guys use show up in the guitar world.
Well so far he hasn’t used it in a “honky tonk”. Only charity events and private parties. We will see how it plays out.

Latest Threads