Barefoot Buttons on my board!

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
Just wanted to share this buttons (Barefoot Buttons) that solved the issue that many pedals sport where the designer fits the foot switch at the same level as the knobs, for the life of me i cant understand why they do it, make me think they never test the pedals on a crowded board or they have very small feet.

This Buttons are made from aluminum and they are very well built, smooth finish with 3 hexagonal screw, once its settle they wont be going anywhere.

penguinchit

Reaction score
Whoa! That must've been an investment! Looks like it'll help a ton and you won't be kicking your EQ settings anymore. Great looking board - I'd have so much fun!

nicolasrivera

Reaction score
Whoa! That must've been an investment! Looks like it'll help a ton and you won't be kicking your EQ settings anymore. Great looking board - I'd have so much fun!
Its been a fun journey getting the board to where its at. A learning experience for sure and expensive yes.

Rich

Non sequitur
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a good idea. Do they attach to the existing buttons? It looks like there's a locking screw on the side.

kboman

Reaction score
Very neat and accessible :) I didn't know they came in different heights!

For the same function but a different look, Mooer makes something very similar out of semi transparent plastic in a variety of colours.